PDA

View Full Version : A Zombie obstacle course... if it were closer to me I would be there :D

DeadJonas190
04-Oct-2011, 05:51 PM
http://runforyourlives.com/

This is an obstacle course similar to Touch Mudder, but with zombies. Hopefully they will add an event closer to Michigan.

How many of you guys/girls would do this?

Publius
06-Oct-2011, 09:07 AM
Sounds awesome! Oh wait... "ESCAPE FROM THE RUNNING DEAD"? Runners?!? :eek::p

EvilNed
06-Oct-2011, 03:52 PM
I'd definetly do it. Seems like a damn good time.

Rancid Carcass
06-Oct-2011, 07:35 PM
Running and running zombies?

Well, at least I know what my punishment in hell will be... :lol:

Ragnarr
06-Oct-2011, 08:57 PM
Running and running zombies?

Well, at least I know what my punishment in hell will be... :lol:

At my age, I looking for a 1K shambler speed course. Maybe I'll be able to out shamble them... maybe.

AcesandEights
06-Oct-2011, 11:02 PM
Good find, DeadJonas! Looks cool, actually. Well, to me it does.

At my age, I looking for a 1K shambler speed course. Maybe I'll be able to out shamble them... maybe.

:lol: Sounds like we're in the same boat!

Ragnarr
07-Oct-2011, 04:40 PM
Here's a more fun and profitable venture. You have a several kilometer zombie obstacle course that is located in either a rural or urban setting. You charge like $10 per person (cry pods and children under 12 are free). You can have $5 of your admission fee refunded to you if you remain untouched by any of the zombies that are found along the course (being "touched" implies that you were bitten). Or perhaps each person has a red tag hanging from their belt and the zombies try to snatch those to indicate a bite. There are many interesting things that you and your group will encounter as you WALK along the course. Vendors and refreshments are located at the end of the obstacle course, along with your 50% refund if you are considered to be a "survivor".

Of course, anyone wishing to get into this sort of venture will have to protect themselves legally, for no matter what awesome business venture you dream up, there is sure to be some complete douche that will find a way to hurt himself and sue the crap out of you. Check with a lawyer first. You probably would set it up as an LLC (limited liability company).