PDA

View Full Version : Biggest/best ten jumps ever...

Neil
10-Oct-2011, 09:24 PM
qqhlfz9GQPE

kidgloves
11-Oct-2011, 05:51 PM
Thats some mad shit right there :stunned:

bassman
11-Oct-2011, 05:59 PM
I can't believe this is the first i've seen/heard of that guy basically jumping from space. That is absolutely insane! I was scared just watching the video...

LouCipherr
11-Oct-2011, 06:34 PM
:eek:

These people are INSANE!

The dude jumping out of the plane with no chute I believe was posted by Tricky in my airplane/flying thread - and while that's insane in and of itself, the rest of that shit.... nuts. Just flat out nuts.

bassman
11-Oct-2011, 06:37 PM
The dude jumping out of the plane with no chute I believe was posted by Tricky in my airplane/flying thread

I believe that dude was drinking an energy drink as he jumps from the plane? I wonder how many he had leading up to the jump? Enough to be geeked out of his mind, surely. :lol:

Danny
11-Oct-2011, 06:55 PM
i cant be the only one who expected wailing jennings over the general lee.

LouCipherr
11-Oct-2011, 07:18 PM
I believe that dude was drinking an energy drink as he jumps from the plane? I wonder how many he had leading up to the jump? Enough to be geeked out of his mind, surely. :lol:

I don't know, but if that were me, i'd be pounding beer after beer, not energy drinks! I'd want something to calm me the hell down, not hype me up. I can only imagine my hearbeat - if that were me - would be somewhere around 250bpm! :lol: :lol:

That dude, for lack of a better word, is nuts!

blind2d
11-Oct-2011, 11:12 PM
Brought to you by Red Bull. Nice Tony Hawk cameo. Needed Burnquist at the Grand Canyon, or Danny Way at the Great Wall. Oh well, still good stuff.

kevin07
24-Nov-2011, 04:13 AM
Wow! amazing jumps ever. I have seen these jumps first time in my life. I appreciate it, thanks for sharing the video.

shootemindehead
24-Nov-2011, 10:20 AM
What the hell is wrong with these people???????

Legion2213
25-Nov-2011, 12:00 AM
I can't believe this is the first i've seen/heard of that guy basically jumping from space. That is absolutely insane! I was scared just watching the video...

I read an article about this guy last year, and another who died doing the same, amazing stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kittinger

Oh, that video had some mental stuff, those batwing guys...holy f*ck!