PDA

View Full Version : The History Channel will have a 1 hour special on zombies

Cody
23-Oct-2011, 07:21 PM
Its new and will premiere tuesday. It looks pretty decent. Sorry if this has already been posted

bassman
23-Oct-2011, 07:28 PM
....Am I seeing a ghost?!? CODY! Long time, man.

Thanks for the heads up. And welcome back!

Cody
23-Oct-2011, 07:47 PM
I get on here a few times a month, neevr sign in, just stalk. Yeah man good to see you again!

Sammich
23-Oct-2011, 09:17 PM
I can't wait to see how they manage to tie in zombies with nazis and or hitler like they do with pretty much all of the shows they have on that channel, even the ones not even remotely related to WW2.

AcesandEights
24-Oct-2011, 12:00 AM
I can't wait to see how they manage to tie in zombies with nazis and or hitler like they do with pretty much all of the shows they have on that channel, even the ones not even remotely related to WW2.

At least those are the shows with vaguely historical subject matter they cover. You know, as opposed to Deadliest Ice Road Swamp People and shit about ancient aliens :|

http://troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/who-created-hair-gel-ancient-aliens.jpg

Sammich
24-Oct-2011, 04:45 AM
Oh man, the first time I saw that guy on Ancient Aliens, I got really scared. Is he one of those alien/human hybrids that they are always talking about?

babomb
26-Oct-2011, 01:40 AM
I'm watching this show right now and it's way better than I thought. The last 40 minutes has been about surviving a zombie outbreak. Many of these authors of zombie fiction actually keep zombie survival kits.

mpokera
26-Oct-2011, 03:05 AM
it was actually two hours long and I quite enjoyed it. Much of it was contributed by some of the leading zombie authors of today, (Max Brooks, et al) Nothing really new but some cool footage.

paranoid101
26-Oct-2011, 07:10 AM
Speaking of TV shows that feature Zombies anyone see that deadliest warrior episode that have Zombies VS Vampires, total nonsense but quite fun and good special effects.

Eyebiter
26-Oct-2011, 11:58 PM
If you missed it, the History Channel is reshowing ZOMBIES: A LIVING HISTORY this weekend.

rongravy
31-Oct-2011, 03:36 AM
Damn, you foretold that one nicely...

I didn't like it. I thought it was about pretty much everything BUT zombies most of the time. I ended up switching back and forth with football.
It was kind of lame.