PDA

View Full Version : Zombie Lane on Facebook

Debbieangel
16-Nov-2011, 08:12 PM
:skull: Does anyone play Zombie Lane on Facebook? It's fun to play and time consuming. I am not that far on the levels but, I like playing it. I am just wondering if anyone else is sucked into playing it? If so add me as your neighbor if you like.

AcesandEights
16-Nov-2011, 08:18 PM
Hey Deb. I haven't played too many facebook games, but I will definitely check it out if it has your seal of approval!

Debbieangel
16-Nov-2011, 08:35 PM
Aces,it is especially when you don't have game systems. The only game system I have is the Wii.
Anything zombie mostly has my seal of approval... like I said almost...lol

Sammich
16-Nov-2011, 10:27 PM
I stay away from fb due to the suspicious background and motives of the company, but did try out dead frontier and it seems to be a decent zombie mmo flash animation game.

krakenslayer
16-Nov-2011, 11:01 PM
I played it for a while and really enjoyed it initially, but got kinda bored of it after a while. Like a lot of these Facebook games I found it was just a matter of doing repetitive tasks in order to collect items, in order to level up in order to do more tasks to get slightly different items... I found it a bit samey, ultimately, but I can see why a lot of people find it addictive.