PDA

View Full Version : Men In Black 3 (film)

Neil
12-Dec-2011, 11:31 AM
IyaFEBI_L24

bassman
12-Dec-2011, 11:49 AM
The first two were fun enough. I'm up for this one. Plus the idea of Josh Brolin playing a younger Kay is great.

btw.....does Will Smith EVER age? He looks exactly the same as he did in the first movie....

MikePizzoff
12-Dec-2011, 12:06 PM
The first two were fun enough. I'm up for this one. Plus the idea of Josh Brolin playing a younger Kay is great.

btw.....does Will Smith EVER age? He looks exactly the same as he did in the first movie....

I was actually thinking both Smith and Jones look pretty much the same as they did back in the first two. Also down for Brolin.

I'll see this.

LouCipherr
12-Dec-2011, 04:39 PM
Looks interesting enough. I'll check it out.

Apparently, Smith & Jones made the same deal with the devil that Dick Clark did, only, they better not piss him off... look what he did to Clark after Clark tried to break their "contract"...

Oh shit, son, did I just say that out loud? :shifty:

:lol:

EvilNed
12-Dec-2011, 08:00 PM
Okay, so there are even more secrets that "K" never told "J" about? Isn't this exactly what MIB2 was about?

Also, where did the humor go? I seem to remember the last two being humorous.

AcesandEights
13-Dec-2011, 02:16 AM
I seem to remember the last two being humorous.

We must have seen different versions then :|

LouCipherr
13-Dec-2011, 03:36 PM
Also, where did the humor go? I seem to remember the last two being humorous.

"We at the FBI do not have a sense of humor that we are aware of. May we come in?"

:D

EvilNed
13-Dec-2011, 06:12 PM
We must have seen different versions then :|

I said humorous. Not funny. :p

bassman
05-Mar-2012, 05:30 PM
XZ7f3mYOY9Y

That trailer has sold me on it. I'll definitely see it. Brolin's Tommy Lee Jones act is impeccable. Really funny stuff. This time travel plot may actually work....