PDA

View Full Version : Want to buy Tata Cuda's house?

thxleo
15-Dec-2011, 04:21 PM
The Buba home is up for sale!

http://www.pittsburghmoves.com/property/details/158370/MLS-895174/215219-Fifth-Street-Braddock-PA-15104.aspx?SearchID=9098125&RowNum=4&StateID=44&RegionID=0&IsRegularPS=True&IsSold=False

Mr.G
15-Dec-2011, 04:30 PM
That's a lot of house for the price...

axlish
16-Dec-2011, 01:47 PM
They've done a great job remodeling this house after the fire. The house fire and its subsequent reconstruction saddens the shit out of me. This site was/is worth 100 chapels.

Philly_SWAT
16-Dec-2011, 06:34 PM
If I was rich I would buy it right now.

AcesandEights
16-Dec-2011, 07:21 PM
I just can't get over the (seemingly great) price...is it in a really shady neighborhood, or is this price on par for the market in the outlying Pittsburgh area?

thxleo
16-Dec-2011, 07:42 PM
I just can't get over the (seemingly great) price...is it in a really shady neighborhood, or is this price on par for the market in the outlying Pittsburgh area?

Yeah, Braddock is not the greatest neighborhood. It fits the definition of "urban blight". But, it would be pretty cool to live in such a historical Romero location.

Philly_SWAT
16-Dec-2011, 11:48 PM
There are cheap houses all over the place in the Burgh. There was an article in the post gazette a few weeks ago about a guy trying to give his parents house away for free. It wasnt brand new, but not too bad either. Not a bad neighborhood either.

Funny though, go to google street view and the house looks a lot less desirable than in the pic on that real estate site. They must have photoshopped it.

Yeah, Braddock is not the greatest neighborhood. It fits the definition of "urban blight". But, it would be pretty cool to live in such a historical Romero location.
It would definitely be cool. When I visiting the filming locations for Groundhog Day, the "bed and breakfast" that Bill Murray stayed at was for sale, but foe like $600,000. I really wanted that house too. But again, alas, I am not rich.