PDA

View Full Version : Monroeville Mall Map (LOTD - RTFG)

EvilFlyingCow
27-Dec-2011, 05:17 AM
Anyone played this map of Monroeville Mall on Land of the Dead - Road to Fidler's Green? I know it's been out for a few years, but I just downloaded it and I have to say, it's pretty awesome! A very good recreation of the mall from 1978. In case you haven't seen it before, here's a video of it:

g228vQwq7S8

Neil
27-Dec-2011, 08:58 AM
Nice! :)

EvilFlyingCow - Edit your OP and note the easier/better syntax (I've put in there) for posting a youtube video :)

EvilFlyingCow
27-Dec-2011, 09:40 AM
I tried that at first, doesn't seem to work with my iPad...

Eyebiter
27-Dec-2011, 12:55 PM
It's Fiddler's Green.

EvilFlyingCow
27-Dec-2011, 10:52 PM
Sorry, typo

axlish
28-Dec-2011, 12:26 AM
I was keeping up with the modded maps but haven't been active in the last few years. Are folks still playing online? Cow, there is an amazing Day map out there too!

Trancelikestate
31-Dec-2011, 01:13 PM
I was keeping up with the modded maps but haven't been active in the last few years. Are folks still playing online? Cow, there is an amazing Day map out there too!

Yes indeed. I posted these a few years ago. Trin made the day map. And with his permission, i have a major update coming for my gta romero map. Here's a teaser shot.
http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h422/trancelikestate1/gta_sa2011-12-3107-10-50-43.jpg

Thats right folks, You want a Romero game? I'm your man. :)

EvilFlyingCow
31-Dec-2011, 08:28 PM

Yes there are still people playing online. The Day map is awesome too! I've only seen one server that has the Monroeville Mall map, but I have seen several with the Day map as well as a NOTLD Farmhouse map. Pretty cool.