PDA

View Full Version : Cyndi Lauper voices her support for saving the NOTLD chapel...

Tricia Martin
06-Jan-2012, 02:49 AM
I HAD to show you guys this! I just got home from living at work the past 3 days. I came home to this footage for me to upload to our GhoulsWithTools youtube (http://www.youtube.com/ghoulswithtools ) It was surreal to upload footage of someone I've been smitten with since I was 13! haha! So sweet of Cyndi to do this. It was shot by Joe Barbarisi of Phenia Films and edited by David Belko of Edit One, Inc.

kMO28J5dI9M

Phenia Films
06-Jan-2012, 03:48 AM
Thanks to Ghouls with Tools help getting attention to the Evans City Cemetery Chapel..
Thanks to my sister Lisa for setting this up for me, and shooting the Flip cam footage of Cyndi in London 12/2011
Kick ass electronic score by Ray Marquez IV and Matt Young:evil:

and the magician David M Belko the editor (Edit one Inc.) ;)

Tricia Martin
08-Jan-2012, 01:05 PM
You are welcome, Joe. I need to put your sister and the guys who did the music in the description box! I will do that now.

-- -------- Post added 08-Jan-2012 at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-Jan-2012 at 08:25 AM ----------

I made a profile on her messageboards- it was the only way I knew how to thank her personally. I know you, Joe, will thank her. I just wanted her to know how much her promo means to all of us. I hope she gets the message.

-- -------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Oh! i guess I should mention it again here. I have made a group here for the people interested in saving the chapel. I will post progress updates there, as well as any photos and videos concerning the chapel. I am still the only member of the group and would really love to have someone else join to at least talk to me there...hahaa! Everyone is welcome, of course!