PDA

View Full Version : Watching Dawn

axlish
11-Jan-2012, 09:42 PM
Just a blast from the past. Does anyone remember when every 4th post around here was "watching dawn nt?"

Philly_SWAT
11-Jan-2012, 11:45 PM
I seem to remember that. But upon further reflection, I am not 100% convinced that I am not imaging it simply because you asked the question.

Thorn
12-Jan-2012, 02:25 AM
I am watching Dawn...

nectarsis
12-Jan-2012, 05:04 AM
Watched Dawn (original) last night.

MikePizzoff
12-Jan-2012, 12:01 PM
It's actually been like 2 years since I last watched it in it's entirety. Considering it's my favorite movie of all-time, I find this a bit odd. Although, I suppose I've seen it enough times to last a few lifetimes. I'll certainly be watching it soon as I've been hosting horror nights lately and like to have some sort of theme; my next night could be a mall/shopping theme with Dawn, Chopping Mall, The Initiation, and Intruder. Oh, and the pinball episode of Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

AcesandEights
12-Jan-2012, 01:34 PM
Been a while since I watched Dawn, though now I think I may check it out over the next week or so.

my next night could be a mall/shopping theme with Dawn, Chopping Mall, The Initiation, and Intruder.
The initiation? Why do I think I saw that a lot as a teen on USA Up All Night?

MikePizzoff
12-Jan-2012, 04:17 PM
The initiation? Why do I think I saw that a lot as a teen on USA Up All Night?

Haha because it probably was. It stars Princess Vespa from Spaceballs.

shootemindehead
12-Jan-2012, 04:39 PM
Watching Day...

:shifty:

:p

axlish
13-Jan-2012, 01:16 AM
Incidentally, I was watching Dawn :) (An Australian VHS version no less!)

EvilNed
13-Jan-2012, 05:48 AM
Even if one like's a movie, must one watch it all the time? Or even a lot?

I rarely, rarely rewatch a film these days. Of course, it happens sometimes, but almost exclusively when introducing it to someone else.

The latest of Romero's films I saw was NOTLD68, however and that was like 2 months ago. That's fairly recent, no?

Debbieangel
15-Jan-2012, 03:07 AM
I wouldn't think so, I haven't watched NIGHT in since beginning of Dec. and that is my fav of Romero's triology.
I do watch them quite a lot. mostly when a q is brought up by someone..then I gotta check it out.

Thorn
18-Jan-2012, 01:03 PM
I have been thinking, back in the day we really had few options for good zombie movies, now days we have seen the market flood with various zombie movies, so there is competition. It is not just a few Italian offerings and the Romero trilogy so on any given day we have more decent zombie flicks to pick from. Might account for some of this I think.

rongravy
19-Jan-2012, 01:11 AM
I usually fall asleep before it's over, but then again...
I fall asleep alot, lol.
DVDs in bed do that to me, regardless of what it is.