PDA

View Full Version : HPOTD ....is dead? What gives!

Tube_Disaster
28-Jun-2006, 07:29 PM
Well I know I shouldnt be one to talk, after leaving my beloved HPOTD for about 6 months...but my education really wouldnt let me.

Anyways when I left HPOTD was BOOMING, tons of new threads everyday. What has happend in the 6 months that I have been gone. I must have left around the same time as the old boards because I still remember several active threads.

and by the way....what happend to my good friend BONG??

bassman
28-Jun-2006, 07:31 PM
and by the way....what happend to my good friend BONG??

I know, right? I miss bongy boodle. The chat room is so lonely without him to keep it warm....

He never moved to this board when the change was made. He stuck around the old one to b*tch about how this one is no good:lol:

Deadman_Deluxe
28-Jun-2006, 07:57 PM
People fear change ... thankfully :D

Tube_Disaster
28-Jun-2006, 08:09 PM
and loosing my post count sucks too....i was getting towards the top of the food chain...this sucks

erisi236
28-Jun-2006, 08:14 PM
well...dead-ish

someone had to say it :lol:

Cody
28-Jun-2006, 10:03 PM
just wait. when this sh!t gets hott again we'll be at the top of the food chain

Andy
28-Jun-2006, 10:05 PM
and loosing my post count sucks too....i was getting towards the top of the food chain...this sucks
well everyone has lost their postcount, not just you.. so your not exactly bottom rank now :p

general tbag
28-Jun-2006, 10:34 PM
Also Remember The Dead Will Rise

Danny
29-Jun-2006, 12:02 AM
just wait. when this sh!t gets hott again

AKA till the next big zombie movie, it happens i was made the moderator of the jackassfan forum, about cky,him ,jackass ect. about 2 years ago nowadays its just me and two admins that check up on it still all the other mods ****ed off but since the news of jackass :number two its picked up again, i think the same will happen here, you should check it out i bet minion zombie would have liked it back in the jackass hayday we had direct downloads of all the stuff from big brother magazine to viva la bam till some groopy (the lowest rank) posted the direct download links and destroyed the bandwidth which was a shame cus a guy was doing it out of his own pocket.

ayway what im getting at is just wait till world of the dead or whatever then itll pick up again:D

Eyebiter
29-Jun-2006, 12:02 PM
It's summertime. Many normal people leave the cave this time of year and go outside in the sunlight.

If that answer doesn't suit you - things should liven up on the boards again this fall again.

DjfunkmasterG
29-Jun-2006, 12:18 PM
I don't think it is that dead.

kortick
29-Jun-2006, 06:44 PM
welcome back tube to the
"new and improved" forums

there are filters on curse words
and we lost a lot of people

but it is still a great site
with great people

even better now that you are back....