PDA

View Full Version : Any cheech and chong fans here

daz of the dead
14-Jan-2012, 12:55 PM
hey guys jus wondered if there are any more cheech and chong fans on here, so we can talk about there movies and shit lol

bassman
14-Jan-2012, 03:03 PM
Up In Smoke is really the only movie that I care for. The rest never really lived up to the standard set in Up In Smoke.

Eyebiter
14-Jan-2012, 05:01 PM
Recall back in the 1970's their comedy albums were very popular.

Tricia Martin
14-Jan-2012, 05:12 PM
I am indeed a Cheech and Chong fan. N'Ice Dreams is one of my favorites.

daz of the dead
14-Jan-2012, 05:26 PM
i watched nice dreams lat night, love that movie, weed smoking lizards lmao, i love the first 3, 4 was ok but i hate 'still smokin' and 'the coriscan brothers'

Tricia Martin
14-Jan-2012, 05:30 PM
i watched nice dreams lat night, love that movie, weed smoking lizards lmao, i love the first 3, 4 was ok but i hate 'still smokin' and 'the coriscan brothers'

I love when Cheech is pretending to be swimming in the hole in the tarp...hahaa! And yes- of course the lizard weed...hahaa! Stacy Keach is hilarious!

daz of the dead
14-Jan-2012, 05:35 PM
lmao yeah trust me i love them, there are too many funny moments in 'nice dreams', but to be honest i think 'up in smoke' and 'next movie are my fave's, have you seen the others tricia

Tricia Martin
14-Jan-2012, 05:40 PM
lmao yeah trust me i love them, there are too many funny moments in 'nice dreams', but to be honest i think 'up in smoke' and 'next movie are my fave's, have you seen the others tricia

Yep- seen them all, I think...hahaa! I like Up In Smoke too. I just have a low-brow sense of humor, I guess. But Cheech and Chong remind me of my Uncle...hahaa! He died last March but always made me laugh because he was always stoned. He is the one who introduced me to Cheech and Chong movies. He had the album with the huge-ass rolling paper in it. He used it of course...hahaa! I think it is probably very rare to find the album that still has the giant rolling paper intact.

daz of the dead
14-Jan-2012, 05:43 PM
id love to come across that tho lol, good collectors piece

Tricia Martin
14-Jan-2012, 05:55 PM
hahaa! I KNOW! I would be tempted to use it but there's no way in hell I could afford that much weed at once! hahaa!

daz of the dead
14-Jan-2012, 06:01 PM
lmao tell me about it, i love smokin the green stuff, but cheech and chong joints are massive lool

Tricia Martin
14-Jan-2012, 06:09 PM
hahaha! Me too- but I think I'd be in a coma if I smoked like they do! hahaa!

daz of the dead
14-Jan-2012, 06:14 PM
wouldnt we all lmao

fulci fan
14-Jan-2012, 09:26 PM
I love Cheech and Chong. Up in Smoke and Nice Dreams are my favorites. Next Movie is good too, but all the other ones fall short. Stacy Keach is awesome as Stendenko.

And since Chong directed Nice Dreams, there are alot of NORML plugs and weed references throughout the movie.

daz of the dead
15-Jan-2012, 11:38 AM
yeah i agree, up in smoke and nice dreams are hilerous, and next movie, things are tough all over wasent bad, but they pretty much much scrapped the weed jokes, but still smokin and the coriscan brothers was atrocious stuff

LouCipherr
16-Jan-2012, 03:38 PM
Oh, I love me some Cheech & Chong. Grew up on their albums, long before I saw any of the movies. First movie I saw was "Up In Smoke" and for me it's still the best. I liked all their other ones, aside from the Corsican Brothers - but Up In Smoke really towers above the others.

"Radio dispatch, do you know who this is?!"
"No. Who is 'this is?'"
"This is Sergeant Stedenko!"
"Oh, yeah? You know who this is?"
"No"
"Bye-bye, Lard Ass!"

:lol:

rongravy
17-Jan-2012, 12:26 AM
Love it all. There's always alot of subtle stuff going on in the background while they work their magic. Always hoped they had another movie in the tank, but alas...
Watched Cheech in the new series Rob, good stuff. Waiting for some weed jokes in there somewhere.
And The Corsican Brothers rocked.
How dare ye!!!