PDA

View Full Version : Saw 3 poster

zombie04
28-Jun-2006, 09:09 PM
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index.php?Show=6692&Template=newsfull

Ok, is it me or did this movie get filmed completely under the radar? Seriously, I read one or two weeks ago that they finished photography but the last thing I heard about it before that was some casting news. Oh well, let's just hope it's as good as the first two.

general tbag
28-Jun-2006, 09:27 PM
sweet, halloween release.

Cody
28-Jun-2006, 09:57 PM
is this series gonna carry on like halloween or freddy, gosh

MinionZombie
28-Jun-2006, 11:46 PM
Wicked poster, makes me cringe ... *shudder*

Saw was wicked, a really cool movie. Saw 2 was clearly thrown together quickly to cash-in, had it's moments, but was just not written well enough. Saw 3, will be like Saw 2 again, but hopefully there won't be such an onslaught of cliched characters and MORE twisted, f*cked up sh*t. For some reason, Saw 2 seemed to be a tad lacking, nu-beartrap and bed-o-needles aside.

I'll still watch it, and I'll still enjoy it, but the original Saw was the daddy.

Wooley
29-Jun-2006, 05:39 AM
I'm wondering how Tobin Bell is still in it. Didn't his character die at the end of Saw 2? I wonder if it's Dina Myer's character playing with up front with Jigsaw now, since her character was a supporting character in the first two.

MinionZombie
29-Jun-2006, 09:37 AM
Dina Meyers was the red headed woman yeah? So I guess she's the cop going toe-to-toe with Shawnee Smith. I've only seen SAW 2 once, but I don't remember Jigsaw keeling over at the end, I figured that was something they'd leave till SAW 3 ... hmmm ... surely they must discover the house from the second film (and therefore the basement from the first), quite quickly, which should mean the cop from #2 will survive. It'd make no sense for them not to find that place as they know about the house now...