PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars TV series - Now even more concerned

Neil
18-Jan-2012, 09:08 PM
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/52756

This quote really worries me:-

we did Episode III—which is one of the larger of all the Star Wars films in relation to set construction, visual effects, the amount of visual effects and everything else—and that was made for $100 million which was unheard of even five years ago, because had it been made by any studio or anywhere in the United States it would have been easily double that price. So imagine an hour’s episode with more digital animation and more visual effects and more complicated in terms of set design and costume design than a two- hour movie that takes us three years to make, and we have to do that every week and we only have $5 million to do it. That’s our challenge

We DO NOT need MORE visual effects than Episode III, or MORE complicated digital animation. We simply need bloody good stories without all the Lucas OTT faff! That's the challenge! I recommend they go away and watch the BSG reboot, or Firefly, and learn!

EvilNed
18-Jan-2012, 10:15 PM
Damn right. Star Wars died with the prequels. I can't even watch the originals anymore.

AcesandEights
18-Jan-2012, 10:42 PM
Because, its topical and the Das Untergang meme has always been my most fav...

A_2GHlCUmCk&feature=watch_response

Eyebiter
18-Jan-2012, 10:46 PM
I'd watch a Star Wars animated TV series if the CGI resembled the SWTOR trailers

VjhJcm-lpjc

shootemindehead
18-Jan-2012, 10:59 PM
Star Wars is dead.