PDA

View Full Version : Heading Back Into The Zombie Genre...

livingdeadboy
29-Jun-2006, 12:18 PM
I am gearing up to start work on a new zombie flick titled, Adventures of Zombie Fan . It is directly inspired by some of the threads on the Homepage of the dead forums...and the whole fandom behind being a zombie geek stuck in the dead world. So hopefully it will be available soon for all of you to see. I will post some pictures as soon as they become available.

DjfunkmasterG
29-Jun-2006, 12:22 PM
That sounds interesting. The peeps at inside-report made a film title George & me which is about a Star Wars fan, and the films impact on the fans.

Somene should do that with zombie fans... Possible titles

Romero and Zombiettes
Still Walking - a 40 year look at the zombie genre and it's impact

It would make a great documentary.

MinionZombie
29-Jun-2006, 04:58 PM
Like Dj said it could make a great documentary, but I personally think it'd make an even better comedy, a zombie fan getting to live out his geek-fan dreams by carving up zombies. I'd love to see something like that, like he's the ultimate zombie slayer because he's spent his life loafing on the sofa watching zombie movies (and all his friends said he was a loser for it but now he gets to prove himself a legend). Yeah, that'd be a wicked flick.

livingdeadboy
29-Jun-2006, 06:05 PM
Like Dj said it could make a great documentary, but I personally think it'd make an even better comedy, a zombie fan getting to live out his geek-fan dreams by carving up zombies. I'd love to see something like that, like he's the ultimate zombie slayer because he's spent his life loafing on the sofa watching zombie movies (and all his friends said he was a loser for it but now he gets to prove himself a legend). Yeah, that'd be a wicked flick.

well thats pretty much exactly what this little flick is like, i won't dissapoint!

Fulcifan91
29-Jun-2006, 06:57 PM
I used to dream the same thing in 7th grade. THat zombies would attack my school and my and my friends we're the only ones who coudl survive. :D

MinionZombie
29-Jun-2006, 09:23 PM
In which case, dear sir, I will look forward to your new flick greatly. Bring it on says I, and good luck with the scripting/filming/editing and whatnot. :cool:

7feet
30-Jun-2006, 03:30 PM
Myself, I'd go for the doc. I know a surprisingly good number of really hot girls who are all into the zombie genre. Right there, it makes it an easier thing to get an audience. Most general SF and horror bits you don't find as much, but just from the crew calls on some of the zombie stuff I've worked on lately, OMFG.

coma
30-Jun-2006, 04:35 PM
In 1979 me and My pal played GI Joe Zombies like 3 times a week. It was actually the last kids play that I did.