PDA

View Full Version : Whitney Houston dies

Neil
12-Feb-2012, 09:58 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-17001692

US singer and actress Whitney Houston has died in Los Angeles, aged 48.

I suspect drugs will be the cause?

bassman
12-Feb-2012, 11:18 AM
Crack is whack, yo.

Christopher Jon
12-Feb-2012, 02:01 PM
And?

If she didn't get up and start gnawing on the mortician I'm not interested.

Mike70
13-Feb-2012, 06:51 PM
so what. irrelevant musician from a genre of "music" that is utterly vacuous, trite and for the blue rinse brigade.

guess she should've gotten a bodyguard for her crack pipe.

-- -------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

If she didn't get up and start gnawing on the mortician I'm not interested.

pretty much. another fucked up "celeb" with too much money, too little sense and zero self control.

Neil
15-Feb-2012, 11:32 AM
Sony raise prices within hours of her death...and say it was an accident... Hmmm....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17039076

AcesandEights
15-Feb-2012, 01:33 PM
Sony raise prices within hours of her death...and say it was an accident... Hmmm....

Hmmmm is right. I thought 'it was an accident' wasn't even an acceptable excuse for a little kid to use.

Neil
15-Feb-2012, 02:42 PM
Hmmmm is right. I thought 'it was an accident' wasn't even an acceptable excuse for a little kid to use.

I can understand how it might have happened. Rather than clicking the "Artist Now Deceased," option in their system, they accidentally clicked the one next to it, "Hike Prices Up By $3". Honest mistake!

shootemindehead
15-Feb-2012, 04:09 PM
"At the record company meeting, on their hands, a dead star...."

"Paint a vulgar picture" indeed.

Mike70
15-Feb-2012, 08:27 PM
"At the record company meeting, on their hands, a dead star...."

"Paint a vulgar picture" indeed.

should be no surprise. many of these people are literally worth more than dead than alive. everytime one of them dies their record company may appear contrite in public but the dudes counting beans in the back rooms are doing back flips for joy.

that's how kurt cobain goes from $750,000 in debt while alive to an estate valued in the hundreds of millions. same with bob marley, john lennon, etc.