PDA

View Full Version : What the kids are watching?

OddDNA
29-Jun-2006, 08:53 PM
We were talking a bit about pixar and cartoons and kids movies...just wondering for those of you with kids around what are they watching now.

My son is 2 1/2 and he was really into King Kong for the longest time and switched over to Monsters Inc and now is full circle back to the Thomas the Tank Engine movies though he does like Madagascar and Ice Age a lot.

Graebel
29-Jun-2006, 11:50 PM
Mine is 4 and 1/2. The 1/2 is very important to him.

He likes Justice League and Batman/Superman. But also anything Animal Planet. And he has this wierd thing for old Home Improvement reruns.:rolleyes: Don't ask. I have no idea why.

But wow. Your two year old made it through King Kong? Mine is deathly afraid of scary movies. Monsters Inc gave him nightmares. Which is wierd since he likes to look at my anatomy and pathology books. Children

OddDNA
30-Jun-2006, 12:08 AM
He went with the movies with me to see X-men 3....and his mom let him watch Cujo which he calls the "mean dog" movie. But we have never had any problems with him being afraid or acting out violence so...

Publius
02-Jul-2006, 10:18 AM
I hate to say it, but, Elmo. Yes, my one year old likes Elmo. I'm so ashamed.

Graebel
02-Jul-2006, 02:49 PM
I hate to say it, but, Elmo. Yes, my one year old likes Elmo. I'm so ashamed.

Its okay. They have support groups for that.:D And at least its not the purple dinosaur. *shudders*

CoinReturn
02-Jul-2006, 03:00 PM
He went with the movies with me to see X-men 3....and his mom let him watch Cujo which he calls the "mean dog" movie. But we have never had any problems with him being afraid or acting out violence so...
Cujo?? Damn, your kid is hardcore.