PDA

View Full Version : Humans vs Zombies (film)

Sammich
23-Feb-2012, 12:01 AM
If you missed the chillertv premiere last friday, it is being shown again tonight.

fulci fan
23-Feb-2012, 08:01 AM
Do you like this movie or something?

Mike70
23-Feb-2012, 03:23 PM
already have seen it and have no desire to ever corrupt my eyes with this "film" ever again.

Sammich
24-Feb-2012, 01:39 AM
It was an ok movie, much better than that trainwreck called Steve Niles' Remains.

The issues I had with the movie were:

The constant use of the irritating overly nasal grunge music (or whatever you call it) in the background. I don't know why these low budget horror movies ALWAYS resort to doing this.

The angry curly hair chick. She was such a bitch from beginning to end that I couldn't wait to see her turned into zombie chow.

The things I found interesting:

The guy with the zombie apocalypse survival guide.

The security guard guy and his zombie immunity.

Fish and plankton and sea greens and protein from the sea.

AcesandEights
24-Feb-2012, 01:52 AM
This thread is making me want to give it a look, actually. I liked Gotcha, you know, back in the day...

fulci fan
28-Feb-2012, 12:39 AM
I am surprised that movies like this get made. It makes me sick. Sammich, the reason why I asked that is bc I didn't want to hurt your feelings in case you worked on it or something.

bd2999
10-Mar-2012, 01:19 PM
The movie is terrible in many ways. It is not different than the majority of what would be called straight to video movies. There are hundreds of other movies that would be indistiguishable from this one.