PDA

View Full Version : Which one...?

prettycorpses
30-Jun-2006, 02:51 PM
I know we'd all go with zombies as our faves but I just wanted to know which, if you met in a dark alley, would scare you the most......

Zombie....Vamp.....Werewolf

personally it'd be a werewolf for me coz its too dog like for my liking! Im kinda scared of dogs....they have teeth and everything....:eek:

bassman
30-Jun-2006, 05:36 PM
In a dark alley?......

Crackhead

:|

OddDNA
30-Jun-2006, 05:43 PM
either that or a carp, a rabid carp.

Marie
30-Jun-2006, 07:58 PM
I just wanted to know which, if you met in a dark alley, would scare you the most......

Yea, a zombie can be outrun and a vampire might be reasoned with, so what do I do with a werewolf? Throw a stick and hope he fetches it?

M_

Svengoolie
30-Jun-2006, 08:03 PM
That's easy:

Detective Captain Steven Von Lauren, Cicero Police Department

Luckily, he's now retired.

Whether the evidence existed or not, he'd be sure to find it...or beat a confession out of you (whichever came first).

:eek:

glsjaw
30-Jun-2006, 09:10 PM
of course a werewolf, because first instinct is going to be, ahh look at the cute puppy, then you die. that would suck

coma
30-Jun-2006, 09:31 PM
Star Jones

Graebel
30-Jun-2006, 09:57 PM
Star Jones

Hahaha...:lol:

Or Paris Hilton...:barf:

Tri0xin
30-Jun-2006, 10:13 PM
Remember the end of An American Werewolf in London when the werewolf is cornered in that alley?

Scary as hell.

Pinhead... cenobites freak me out

The Hellraiser series is ****.

zombiegirl
01-Jul-2006, 03:13 AM
HMMM Where is Kolchak when you need him.
Can it be the Brad Pitt vamp from interview? LOL

HLS
01-Jul-2006, 01:52 PM
I know we'd all go with zombies as our faves but I just wanted to know which, if you met in a dark alley, would scare you the most......

personally it'd be a werewolf for me coz its too dog like for my liking! Im kinda scared of dogs....they have teeth and everything....:eek:

Well you have a fighting chance with a zombie for they are only walking dead pieces of meat. Now a werewolf will be scary you probably will not be able to get away from that one. I just finished watching a werewolf movie actually.