PDA

View Full Version : Colts Cut Ties With Manning

acealive1
06-Mar-2012, 10:20 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7653897/sources-indianapolis-colts-part-peyton-manning-wednesday

Peyton Manning's 14-year career with the Indianapolis Colts is coming to an end after owner Jim Irsay informed the four-time NFL MVP on Monday night that the team will release him, according to team sources.

IDIOTS!

DjfunkmasterG
06-Mar-2012, 10:34 PM
Their loss some other teams gain.

rongravy
07-Mar-2012, 12:21 AM

Who's to say the new guy won't be all that and a bag of chips?
I hate the Colts and Payton, so this is good news to me. Anything to eff up their mental game, I say.
Go Chiefs.

acealive1
07-Mar-2012, 01:20 AM

exactly. just by the video from last week of him throwin 50 yard passes i'd say he's ready. and i dont understand people's thought process of 'his neck isnt strong'. when u have surgery on your body, that part is just like being brand new and its the strongest part of your body. his neck is perfect.

-- -------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

I hate the Colts and Payton, so this is good news to me. Anything to eff up their mental game, I say.
Go Chiefs.

they're picking andrew luck......he's set to be the next incredible bulk and thats not a good thing.

major jay
07-Mar-2012, 09:34 AM
Go Chiefs.

I get the feeling he's going to end up with the Chiefs.
Are you good with that, or would you be pissed?

rongravy
09-Mar-2012, 08:08 PM
Yes, I would. I think Cassell and Orten have things covered, and Jamaal Charles will be back to run the ball down some throats.
They don't need him. I read an article today that named the Chiefs as one of the places, but whoever wrote that article was dissing them pretty hard.
Eff that guy and Manning, right in the pooper.

-- -------- Post added 09-Mar-2012 at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-Mar-2012 at 02:40 PM ----------

I get the feeling he's going to end up with the Chiefs.
Are you good with that, or would you be pissed?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/46684107
or...
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/peyton-manning-offered-contract-kansas-city-chiefs-185615676.html
One story pretty much has him there, another says no.

Eyebiter
09-Mar-2012, 09:40 PM
According to sports center the team has a #1 draft pick on the horizon, and by letting him go they saved 28 million dollars.

acealive1
11-Mar-2012, 09:11 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/25ui0df.png

rongravy
12-Mar-2012, 02:25 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Damn it, I like the 'fins, too.
Besides, it's looking like he's going to the Broncos anyway.
Looks like they'd rather trade away their future QB star and go for the brass ring now.
I can't think of a crappier team that I'd like to see something like that blow up in their face. So glad he's not a Chief.

ProfessorChaos
20-Mar-2012, 06:59 PM
so, denver it is, apparently. i'd like the see the guy win another ring, so best wishes to him and his new team.

rongravy
20-Mar-2012, 09:53 PM
so, denver it is, apparently. i'd like the see the guy win another ring, so best wishes to him and his new team.
He can win one in hell. Reminds me of Favre and the Jets. They traded the future away to go for it now. He(Pennington) made the playoffs with Miami, and the Jets and Favre suck it. Hope history repeats itself.
Actually I hope the Chiefs knock his ass out permanently when they meet up. Not a fan.

acealive1
21-Mar-2012, 12:51 AM
He can win one in hell. Reminds me of Favre and the Jets. They traded the future away to go for it now. He(Pennington) made the playoffs with Miami, and the Jets and Favre suck it. Hope history repeats itself.
Actually I hope the Chiefs knock his ass out permanently when they meet up. Not a fan.

whats funny is favre had a better season that sanchez with the jets and missed the playoffs. then sanchez had an identical win/ loss season and MAKES the playoffs. the league is quick to jump on people when you're doing "bad".

chiefs, raiders and chargers just shit their pants.....this is like favre going to the vikes, everyone else in the division can rest assured their season is over week one.

rongravy
21-Mar-2012, 02:41 AM
whats funny is favre had a better season that sanchez with the jets and missed the playoffs. then sanchez had an identical win/ loss season and MAKES the playoffs. the league is quick to jump on people when you're doing "bad".
Having the same record and not making the playoffs is not the same. The other guy did what it took to make it there, Favre didn't. Same record don't mean shizzle if your end result is different. I don't even much care about that. His me mentality was why I never liked him. Either way, was hoping Manning tanked it like he did that year, that was my point. Lol, really hoping...

chiefs, raiders and chargers just shit their pants.....this is like favre going to the vikes, everyone else in the division can rest assured their season is over week one.
Ha, yeah right, don't count those chickies just yet. I didn't see before we got rid of Orton and picked up Brady Quinn. Guy knows the Broncs offense and weaknesses perhaps? Hoping. We split last year's games with them. I think we'll do just fine against them. And don't forget we picked up Hillis. He might just want to get some serious payback on those Broncos.

We'll see. Romeo was 2 out of 3, and almost got them into the dance. No reason to poop yet...