View Full Version : "it's against the terrorism laws to take a photo"

Neil
08-Mar-2012, 06:36 PM
EN_vqSGq750

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7888301.stm

LouCipherr
08-Mar-2012, 06:42 PM
"That means anyone taking a picture of one of those people could face a fine or a prison sentence of up to 10 years, if a link to terrorism is proved."

Wow, just... wow... Trust me on this, if they want to link you to terrorism to put you away, they most certainly will.

That's ok Neil, we here in the US are getting damn close to this point, too. You're not alone.

"Terrorism Laws" - what a load of horseshit. :mad:

Danny
08-Mar-2012, 06:59 PM
Yeah i wrote a long essay on this sort of thing back inuniversity. Labour was putting lots of terrible laws to 'protect against pedophiles and terrorists' that essentially meant if you stood on the shore filming the ocean you need to ask the owner of the ocean permission.

Poseidon, Lord of the waves and sailors was unavailable for comment.

LouCipherr
08-Mar-2012, 07:56 PM
Yeah i wrote a long essay on this sort of thing back inuniversity. Labour was putting lots of terrible laws to 'protect against pedophiles and terrorists' that essentially meant if you stood on the shore filming the ocean you need to ask the owner of the ocean permission.

Poseidon, Lord of the waves and sailors was unavailable for comment.

How about Aquaman? Should we be asking him too, or is he just renting from Poseidon? :lol: :D