PDA

View Full Version : NYC war on words, one more step to turn the US into north korea...

Danny
18-Apr-2012, 11:36 AM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/26/war-on-words-nyc-dept-of-education-wants-50-forbidden-words-removed-from-standardized-tests/

Because freedom of speech and use of all the words in our language whenever we want is now a thought crime...

apparently these forbidden worlds will include such heresies as dinosaur, birthday and halloween to name a couple.

Why?

Because they dont want to offend people.
This has to stop. This 'please dont sue us' preemptive defensive mentality is fucking destroying America. I'm not even American and this pisses me off. I remember being a little kid and everyone regarded America as this land of freedom and progressive thinking. This? this is obscene. Ironically i suppose.

The kicker of course is the moment this stuff goe's through in the states cameron will see it as a chance to push it through here.

This is f*cking disgusting.

"we dont want words like dinosaur to upset creationist" IM PRETTY FUCKING SURE CREATIONISTS STILL NEED A DESCRIPTIVE WORD TO TALK ABOUT WHATS PISSING THEM OFF. jesus christ!

I wish this was some april fools article i really do. but this is the real goddamn world right now. what the f*ck.

Christopher Jon
19-Apr-2012, 04:45 AM
what the f*ck
Exactly.

Sammich
19-Apr-2012, 05:49 AM
Eloi and Morlocks.

Only the offspring of the rich and priviledged schooled in private institutions will be allowed knowledge of forbidden words.