PDA

View Full Version : Any Skydivers?

rabidcadaver
23-Apr-2012, 10:33 PM
non applicable

Tricky
24-Apr-2012, 08:10 AM
Yep another one here! I've only done one jump a couple of years back but absolutely loved it and cant wait to do another, I posted the link to my video on here recently! Its an expensive thing to do though and I'm not particularly making good money at the moment so unfortunately thats whats kept me from doing it again so far!

Neil
24-Apr-2012, 08:54 AM
I've done two tandem jumps... Lucky enough to have done the first one 12,000ft over Rotorua (New Zealand) with no cloud cover at all. The view was epic! Apart from the wind, felt like I was floating up there!

With the first one we went down head first for a few seconds which was an incredible feeling. The second one we bailed out more feet first/flat, so less of a 'rush'.

AcesandEights
24-Apr-2012, 01:38 PM
Welcome!

Never been skydiving, but who knows. Had an interest a number of years back, but didn't want to sully the experience by going tandem.

Tricky
24-Apr-2012, 01:50 PM
Welcome!

Never been skydiving, but who knows. Had an interest a number of years back, but didn't want to sully the experience by going tandem.

Dont worry going tandem doesnt ruin the experience, its as good a starting block as any! :)