PDA

View Full Version : So was Peter singing Abba??

SymphonicX
25-Apr-2012, 03:58 PM
When they "rob" the bank for a joke....he sings "money money moneyyyy"....

That's gotta be a song right? The only one that comes to mind is the one by Abba...which would the same decade....I always see a slab of cash and think "money money moneyyyy" in Ken Foree's voice...and this completely random thought just came to me...what song was it?!?

Or was he just making something up, like it was a song, but actually isn't...we've all done that too...!!

MinionZombie
25-Apr-2012, 05:51 PM
Or is it...

Ll3uipTO-4A

It's from 1973, so it's possible ... or he's just really chuffed to be robbing a bank and totally getting away with it. :D

SymphonicX
25-Apr-2012, 05:56 PM
Or is it...

Ll3uipTO-4A

It's from 1973, so it's possible ... or he's just really chuffed to be robbing a bank and totally getting away with it. :D

OHhh shit that could be the one! It's more in line with what I thought Peter may be cranking on his radio....he missed a "money" out though from the chorus.....

-- -------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

I reckon you may have solved this mystery with the first post - but if anyone knows a "money money moneyyyy" song....post it!!

Sammich
25-Apr-2012, 06:00 PM
Mama Mia! should be a required addition to all zombie movie fans dvd collections.

MoonSylver
25-Apr-2012, 11:15 PM
Always assumed it was the O'jays song. If he'd just have busted out that high "MO-NAAAY!!!!" then we'd know for sure. :lol:

SymphonicX
26-Apr-2012, 08:31 AM
Always assumed it was the O'jays song. If he'd just have busted out that high "MO-NAAAY!!!!" then we'd know for sure. :lol:

This is definitely a question for a convention meeting with Ken...

Philly_SWAT
27-Apr-2012, 04:53 AM

This is definitely a question for a convention meeting with Ken...
I am pretty sure that Peter would not be singing Abba...
Of course he was singing the O'Jays song. That is what a bad ass soul brother would be singing.
Then again, he was reading Lolita, so who knows what tastes he might have..

Moon Knight
05-May-2012, 03:16 AM
Peter, after all these years, is still the fucking man!