PDA

View Full Version : omfg I did it again.....

SymphonicX
15-May-2012, 03:56 PM
OK so a while ago now on this board there was a thread about "things you didn't mean to do" or something like that, basically talking about how someone accidentally puts the cat in the fridge or puts the biscuits in the bin whilst trying to eat the rubbish from their other hand...
I'm sure it was this board anyway.

Anyway my post was about how I was a bit...erm...mashed...and went to my kitchen, took out my thang, and was just about to start pissing in my bin before realising I was in totally the wrong place...it got a few laughs so I thought I'd share today's one.

Today, completely, 100% sober...I walked from my suite, went to the loo - walked past the urinal and up to the bin - took out my thang and this time actually started pissing in the bin for about 5 seconds before I realised, and held off before taking two steps to the urinal and finishing...

all I can say and think at the moment is....what the actual F**K is wrong with me!??!?

MinionZombie
15-May-2012, 06:03 PM
You're making a habit out of this, eh? :D

Being lost in your thoughts I guess. Kind of like times you go upstairs for something and immediately forget what it was you went up there for, only with pissing. :lol:

I remember this one time, last year or the year before perhaps, and I was driving down the road and it's as if 10-20 seconds were just removed from my memory totally, because I suddenly found myself mounting the corner of the road and going onto the grass (which had been up ahead of me 10-20 seconds beforehand) ... quickly re-corrected my direction, and it gave me quite a fright, but it was the weirdest thing. Hasn't happened since, hadn't happened before ... sometimes you day dream while driving, or get lost in thoughts, but you're always concious of the road ahead of you - in this instance it was like a 20 second black out in my memory banks. :shifty:

Fortunately there were no people or other vehicles anywhere near when that happened!

Generally speaking though, I guess we all do silly or random things that make no sense whatsoever, or seem so obviously stupid or out-of-place when you realise what you're doing, but it is weird how you can find yourself doing something really daft when you're already in the midst of whatever it is. :p

bassman
15-May-2012, 08:42 PM
Completely sober, I once walked to the foot of the bed and began to urinate right at my girlfriend's feet. We now have a family together.....

I've also got a friend that has a regular habit of pissing in his cabinets and clothing drawers. Not just once or twice, but a regular habit.