PDA

View Full Version : Jesus Palomino!!!! Another reason to be embarrassed by SOME humans!!!

Adrenochrome
03-Jul-2006, 02:06 PM
Are these guys so weak minded that they can't rip their stubby, sweaty, cheetos stained fingers from their hand-held controlers?
I mean, come on!!!! First, it cannot be physically addicting; second, if you allow yourself to be psychologically addicted to this, you're a simpleton and don't need to be around it in the first place.

Read on, friends....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/03/health/webmd/main1773956.shtml

HLS
03-Jul-2006, 02:48 PM
Are these guys so weak minded that they can't rip their stubby, sweaty, cheetos stained fingers from their hand-held controlers?
I mean, come on!!!! First, it cannot be physically addicting; second, if you allow yourself to be psychologically addicted to this, you're a simpleton and don't need to be around it in the first place.

Read on, friends....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/07/03/health/webmd/main1773956.shtml

I agree on that. I mean they need to get a life if they are addicted to video games.

RUSS
03-Jul-2006, 02:53 PM
smash the s**t out of their gaming equipment no problem:evil:

Adrenochrome
03-Jul-2006, 03:07 PM
smash the s**t out of their gaming equipment no problem:evil:
Ya, do that, and the little bitches cry like newborns.

I agree on that. I mean they need to get a life if they are addicted to video games.
I happen to know that you're a game addict.:rolleyes:

wtf?

Danny
04-Jul-2006, 11:12 PM
video game addiction is impossible, ive gone 3 days playing games only for bathroom breaks a few times, like 3 in my life and sometimes dotn play for months and my console gets dusty, its varyiing by day so i dont think people can get addictid because each game is different, i think it happens with mmorpg's like wow but aside from that its bs.

MinionZombie
05-Jul-2006, 10:30 AM
Fat kids with no friends and mean parents that don't love them are addicted to videogames, maybe society should look into teaching their parents not to be assholes as well as getting Tons-of-Fun laid, then he'll stop playing videogames so much. :D

I play a lot of videogames, but I'm far from addicted, it's just a bit of fun. Trouble is, kids are just sat down in front of them by their parents to keep them quiet, that in turn becomes "addiction" to idiotic researchers saying any old bollocks to justify their grant money...wankers.

Adrenochrome
05-Jul-2006, 11:42 AM
Trouble is, kids are just sat down in front of them by their parents to keep them quiet, that in turn becomes "addiction" to idiotic researchers saying any old bollocks to justify their grant money...wankers.
BINGO!!!!

DjfunkmasterG
05-Jul-2006, 11:49 AM
WTF? Why does it always have to be a fat kid? It is not only fat people whom have a problem with gaming.

I have people I work with that all they do is talk about gaming. I hear how they have an ogre or some other fricking character in Worlds Of Warcraft and they go on and on and on about it.

I used to be an avid Sims online player, and I remember one girl whom called off work for 5 days to just play the game. Finally her boyfrined stepped in and did something about it. She was a very attractive woman, not an obese cow.

If you are going to comment on gaming, and say only fat people are addicted, just take a look in the mirror people because the same can be said about us and our zombie film addiction. :D

MinionZombie
05-Jul-2006, 02:10 PM
*sigh* ... it was a JOKE using a STEREOTYPE ... *gosh* :rolleyes:

AssassinFromHell
05-Jul-2006, 03:03 PM

That would be too easy. God forbid anything be easy. So what do we do? We characterize stupidity as an addiction. Where's the nicotine in this? It's absurd. The cure nowadays is almost as stupid as the "addiction".