PDA

View Full Version : Hagmann & Hagmann Report Special Program: The “Zombie Apocalypse”

Sammich
04-Jun-2012, 11:20 PM
More sources pointing to some type of near future event.

Hagmann & Hagmann Report (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio)

5-3-2012, 9pm to midnight EST. 3 hour progam with Steve Quayle.
There will be an archive of the show on blog talk radio shortly after broadcast.

Northeast Intelligence Network (http://homelandsecurityus.com/)

SPECIAL 3-HOUR PROGRAM SUNDAY 9:00-MIDNIGHT ET
Guest: Steve Quayle CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE

Last year, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) issued a “Zombie Preparedness” notice, ostensibly to encourage people to prepare for any type of disaster – including “zombies.” According to CDC officials, it was a clever marketing tactic for a specific demographic and was done, according to officials, in a tongue-and-cheek manner.

But is there another, more serious and perhaps more sinister side to this story?

Frankly, our initial reaction as investigators was to laugh at any such sinister implications, and describe anyone who would even regard a “Zombie Apocalypse” as current or future mental cases. that was until we began to research a number of seemingly unrelated matters, including vaccines, genetic modification, homosexuality, AIDS, the HIV virus, drug use, the occult, Hollywood influence and behavioral programming, and yes, even Biblical references. Are we witnessing the start of a Zombie-like cannibal pandemic?

Before you laugh and suggest we’ve taken leave of our own senses, consider a few things by looking at current occurrences in this realm through the prism of verified historical accounts. Consider, for example, the contamination of the polio vaccine (SV40) in the late 1950′s and early 1960′s with a cancer causing virus. Despite the knowledge that the vaccine was contaminated, it had been given to nearly 100 million American children and adults by injection, while the oral version had been given to thousands of Americans and millions of Soviet citizens. By some estimates, up to 30% of the vaccines were said to be contaminated.

Now, compare that to the pandemic of cancer we have seen since then.

Also consider the virus causing AIDS and the outbreak of diseases we’ve not seen before. Could we be witnessing some wayward experiment gone awry, or would we prefer to believe that the improper use of “bath salts” is behind this nightmarish behavior? Most, including us as investigators, would prefer the latter explanation. But is that intellectually honest? We don’t think so.

Based on or research, there are a number of things going on simultaneously. In terms of the most celebrated incident of a man literally eating the face off another man in Miami, there is indeed a homosexual component to that incident. But there is much more to that and other cases taking place across the globe.

Join us tonight for a thorough, research based discussion of the “Zombie Apocalypse.”

-- -------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

Here is the link to the show archive:

The Hagmann & Hagmann Report: Special Guest Steve Quayle (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2012/06/04/the-hagmann-hagmann-report)

You can either listen to it streaming or download the whole show.

Interesting information was given last night.

bassman
05-Jun-2012, 12:19 AM
I applaud your commitment. Don't stop waiving that flag of unfound paranoia!

AcesandEights
05-Jun-2012, 01:58 AM

If it were in general discussion, maybe, but it's all good in 'Dead Discussion'.

This poor dude who got his face torn to ribbons though, has become only too much fodder for people beating the zombie horse to death. That I actually feel bad about.

Trin
05-Jun-2012, 02:05 AM
Frankly, civilization had it coming.

rongravy
05-Jun-2012, 02:19 AM
I would totally eat people if they tasted like cake/were made of cake.
Mmmmmm, cake.

JDFP
05-Jun-2012, 02:44 AM

If he was "waiving" that flag of unfound paranoia wouldn't he not be posting this semi-entertaining stuff? :p

Sorry, couldn't resist!

http://www.angryblacklady.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/spelling-nazis.jpg

j.p.

Sammich
05-Jun-2012, 02:57 AM
I am trying to help people by providing as much important information as I can. The mainstream media does nothing but report on meaningless tabloid stories about Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

AcesandEights
05-Jun-2012, 01:43 PM
The mainstream media does nothing but report on meaningless tabloid stories about Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.

That's pretty hard to disagree with.