PDA

View Full Version : David Beckham gets annoyed...

Neil
05-Jul-2012, 03:49 PM
Annoyed at the time wasting, Beckham kicks a (amazing) ball at the injured player. Look how quick the ‘injured’ guy gets up!

OG8f5vv64v0

MinionZombie
05-Jul-2012, 04:15 PM
I absolutely hate football, but good on Beckham I say - I detest all that poncing about many of these players do when they pretend to be injured, what a f*cking joke they are - the very fact that, on camera as clear as day, the 'injured player' gets up with no problem at all and starts mouthing off proves he was bullshitting - surely the 'injured player' should get a red card for being a twat?

Mr. Clean
05-Jul-2012, 05:41 PM
That's pretty funny.

Neil
05-Jul-2012, 06:30 PM
I absolutely hate football, but good on Beckham I say - I detest all that poncing about many of these players do when they pretend to be injured, what a f*cking joke they are - the very fact that, on camera as clear as day, the 'injured player' gets up with no problem at all and starts mouthing off proves he was bullshitting - surely the 'injured player' should get a red card for being a twat?

You mean stuff like this?

WEDmCdrd7zg

#9 #6 & #2 are epic!

What gets me is they act to actually get other players sent off... and it works. And although everyone can see (even after the match) what they've done, there's no come back on them? They should be suspended for a few games etc. ie: How could they get away with #6 & #2 above!??!

MinionZombie
05-Jul-2012, 06:51 PM

WEDmCdrd7zg

#9 #6 & #2 are epic!

What gets me is they act to actually get other players sent off... and it works. And although everyone can see (even after the match) what they've done, there's no come back on them? They should be suspended for a few games etc. ie: How could they get away with #6 & #2 above!??!

Aye - utter nonsense from these prats - and you'd think with all this instant video playback, they'd be able to relay some reality to the referee to knock this shit off (and not just in Football, but numerous other sports), but then in Football, where it doesn't matter how continually inept England are at winning anything because they'll still get paid megabucks, it's hardly surprising.

shootemindehead
06-Jul-2012, 01:08 AM
Beckham was always an overrated poster boy, but he's correct here. It annoys the crap out of me, all this farting about on the pitch pretending to be injured. Cards should be issued for that. It'll soon stamp it out.

-- -------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

WEDmCdrd7zg

#9 #6 & #2 are epic!

Hang on...no Ronaldo? King of the dive bombers.

Made by a fuckin Utd fan that.

Mike70
06-Jul-2012, 01:14 AM
i absolutely LOVE football, esp. the Premier league, which i follow religiously - hell, i even know how to pronounce the word "derby" correctly :lol:. that is some funny shit from Beckham. too bad he's moved on to the old folks home known as MLS.

thing i have always wanted a straight answer from the FA about (granted the FA is not known for straight answers) is why Beckham stopped being selected for England after he moved to spain. probably some petty shit. the dude can still play and could've given England a good 60 mins or so, or even come in as a sub at about the 60th minute or so. he could've been useful and he could have addressed one of England's key weakness: aside from Gerrard, their midfield has about as much imagination as a box of hand rubbed rocks. fookin' Gareth Barry and James Milner make me want to beat my head into a wall.

oh and i think the single greatest and funniest thing ever in sports is when Eric Cantona when into the stands after that crystal palace fan.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much." greatest quote ever given to the media. :lol: