PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Finally Gets L4D2 Cold Stream DLC

AcesandEights
04-Aug-2012, 03:05 PM
Tonight, I'll finally get to play this DLC (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/08/01/left-4-dead-2-cold-stream-dlc-coming-to-xbox-360-this-friday.aspx).

DLC downloaded, gameplay patch downloaded, router reset...I'm ready :)

Danny
04-Aug-2012, 03:13 PM
prepare to be underhwelmed, its incredibly mediocre. Im very glad i have the steam version now because this is NOT worth playing. at all.

Tricky
04-Aug-2012, 05:02 PM
It was pretty poor and the infected number was too high to be fun for me, it was absolutely relentless when I played it. Some of the other DLC is good though & theres some community made chapters that are decent

Danny
04-Aug-2012, 06:15 PM
It was pretty poor and the infected number was too high to be fun for me, it was absolutely relentless when I played it. Some of the other DLC is good though & theres some community made chapters that are decent

Yeah its a shame xbox players will never get to play stuff like i hate mountains 2 and the incredible warcelona.

AcesandEights
06-Aug-2012, 10:22 PM
prepare to be underhwelmed, its incredibly mediocre. Im very glad i have the steam version now because this is NOT worth playing. at all.

Well, for what it's worth we did have a good time. That said, there were some issues I had with the level design. It was, however, a nice challenge, even if I would have preferred some more originality and less getting swamped with Specials.

Anyway, I was the only one to make it onto the chopper from our group, naturally :D

Danny
07-Aug-2012, 12:24 AM
To be honest the earlier builds in the beta were better, the final fun was longer and involved running through a dense forest fire and climbing a rope ladder to a chopper in a clearing.

capncnut
11-Aug-2012, 01:01 AM
I thought it was alright. Will probably be about for a smash up with this tomorrow, so if anyone fancies it my XBL name is the same as it is here. ;)