PDA

View Full Version : Radio bam

Danny
04-Jul-2006, 11:48 PM
like ive said im a moderator on a jackass forum for about 2-3 yers now so it stands to reason im a viva la bam fan too and i thought id post this link ,since the movies coming up and all the boadcasts have been picking up.

even if you dont like bam himself, which lets face it ,not many people do listen to the first one ,ii think mz'll like it, its got him live and its co presented by dicomillo and don vito who "got shot in the ass with a poison dart and hes in love":lol: .

so check it out.

http://www.4twozero.com/radiobam.html

MinionZombie
05-Jul-2006, 10:21 AM
Aye I've been listening to Radio Bam since the end of 2004, have downloaded them all.

ipacmm.com/radiobam is also where you can find them for download, often before 4twozero as well...

Anyway, this week's one sucked - 100 minutes of Bam drunk on Budweiser arguing with Jess Jess *sigh*. In fact, the last few episodes have been a bit rubbish, I certainly don't give a sh*t about Steve-O or especially useless Pontius...

Generally it's quite funny though - "tape on a dick" for instance, lol - sometimes I like Bam, but the dude is so bloody spoiled on cash right now and he's such an identity stealer. I know someone just like him (though he doesn't have any money). Bam's like "Oh, Valo likes Nightmare Before Christmas? Oh well I'll deck my house out like it, ooh I've got to get the same coat/hat/gloves/steal Valo's tattoos" ... jesus christ man!!!

I personally like to keep my HIM and Bam separate thank you very much ... and yes, DiCamillo is the real star of the show, the dude's a legend...Chinese Freestyle - come on people!

Danny
05-Jul-2006, 04:22 PM
ive said that all the time, without dico, dunn and don vito i wouldnt watch viva la bam.

and did you hear the rest of bam and cky fueding?

apparently bam spent radio bam doing nothing but calling cky and saying his brother wsa too fat to be in cky, and siad some **** so chris raab doesnt want nothing to do with him anymore, he lost his fiance a while back cus of being an asshole nd also deron miller, after that show, apparently had a break down on stage saying "im done, **** cky" then left the stage.

and yeah, its allways good to keep bam and him seperate ones a decent band, the others a characature of ville valo with a boy-beard.:lol:

MinionZombie
05-Jul-2006, 06:05 PM
I heard Radio Bam #76 - I don't remember him saying anything about Raab in it though, but yeah, sounds like Miller is addicted to the usual rockstar crap and he's in rehab getting over it - on anti-depressants and all that stuff. I believe Jenn Rivell leaving was to do with her being a Green Eyed Monster as well as spending insane amounts of his money, perhaps something to do with credit card fraud, the court is involved it would seem (as on a previous episode they had to quickly stop whoever it was talking about it cos they weren't legally allowed).

But yeah, I'd imagine Bam is at least a bit of an asshole with all his money, he's lost the edge and the requirement to keep going, if you know what I'm trying to say?

Danny
05-Jul-2006, 06:15 PM
actually jenn rivell sold most of bams stuff, including there engagement rings on ebay and all the mods, besides me on the jackassfan forum whent ape ****, it even had stuff like rakes pink ice skating outfit,:lol:

heres the deron miller sotry though

so the opening bands play, we wait for cky, do the chants etc and cky comes on all pumped up like always open up with hifi and the crowed is pysched high energy show everyone sounds great they do some more stuff all of the band members are getting into it the crowd is going crazy chad's playing his queen and cher between songs and then some ****ing guy jumps the gate and gets up on stage, and goes to Deron to like hug him or something I don't know between songs, and security gets on him and takes him away and Chad and Deron laugh about it and then Jess is about to start the next song and Deron was like wait wait no because he was strumming and nothing was playing, so Mark and another guy check all of the **** and pedals and stuff and they get a new cable and it still doesn't work, and then Deron hits a switch on his guitar (most people didn't see this, but being a musician I caught it) and then he says he's ready and they do another song and then Deis says he wants to do shock and terror even though it's not on the list and the crowd votes on Suddenly Tragic or Shock and Terror and Shock won so just as they're about to play that I see Deron ****ing screaming at Chad off the mic, here him talking about how Mark Hannah is all over the place and how Chad keeps walking back and forth and he was pointing to his pedals (I'm not sure if he was having technical difficulties, but everything sounded fine to me except for when he had to hit the switch) so anyone chad goes to his mic and was like 'Deron's got something to say' and I don't think Deron was happy that Chad said this because he was like "I'm ****ing ****ed off, you know what, I'm done, **** this band, hey everybody, say '**** CKY'" and the crowd is just kinda stunned and he takes off his guitar and chucks it like 20 feet to the side of the stage and ****ing walks off leaving the rest of the band there and Chad says how 'he toured with Axl Rose and he didn't have to put up with that ****' so then after some akward nothingness the three of them do Bite It and then Chad just hangs on stage for like 3 more minutes, not sure if Deron was gonna come back or what and then he just says alright, I guess we're done and they all go off stage and the crowd stays around for 15 minutes yelling and wanting to know what the **** is going on, and the security turns on the house lights and tells everyone to leave and then people were crowding around the sides and **** wanting to know what the **** happend and the security guards were getting ****ed off so they called the cops and then Deis comes out and talks to people saying he doens't really know what the **** is going on, and then we saw all of the security guards talking on their walkie talkies and they ran over to the parking lot and me and my friend ran over there and they had pinned a kid down, (like 4 security guards against one teenager) and we asked people what happend and they said he hit a girl and that's about it

and derons reply

yes, the vermont show was a total disaster. and of course i've been condemned before anyone knows the reason. i walked offstage because i had no control over myself at that point. half a bottle of jack and a handful of anti-depressants didnt help much. i have tried unsuccesfully for years to quit these habits, but to no avail. the problem seems to be getting worse and worse... it wasnt because of a stage diver, equipment or roadies...it was going to happen regardless. in my life ive had about 15 of these black out episodes where i conjure up something thats been bothering me and get out of control to the point where i have no idea what im doing.
many of you think that being in a band for a living is non-stop luxury and amusement. but being in a narrow bus with 10 smelly dudes for months on end will make you go nuts. its an ongoing party day by day, but if you dont want to party its no fun. when you're doing this with your life, the words "party" and "relax" switch places. its hard to leave your family. you look forward to relaxing and you dread the party part. everyone wants to buy you a drink, get you high, etc. when everyone on the bus is smoking cigarettes and pot and drinking booze, its hard to just sit there and segregate yourself, especially when youre trying to quit those things. to make matters worse, we play at bars!!! and then when we're done playing that bar, we go across the street to a different bar!!! there is booze everywhere. none of you do this so none of you know what its really like to do a band full-time.. touring is very very difficult. its repetitive, its dirty...your clothes are dirty, you get rashes and warts, pneumonia, bronchitis, you cant always shower or sleep and it gets to feeling like 50 rats in a small cage. the show is only 2% of the day!!! that is why so many musicians are either addicts, or dead!
im not making excuses, i dont think there is one and i dont think i need one. this is MY problem. i am sorry that some of you drove a long way and were dissapointed, but that was your decision, not mine. and everyone should know that for any live event, anything can go wrong, and... travelling that far is really under your own risk. the VT show was absolutely the last straw for me in terms of carrying on like this. things will have to change a bit for me to keep moving forward. im using the month of july to check into a detox program, going on vacation, and writing new material. i dont know what will happen, but my plans are to do all the tours we have coming up and carry through with all plans. what im saying is that i havent quit. but this is not all completely my fault. yes im an alcoholic but i do have a few personal frustrations about this band currently. a good friend of mine always tells me that my points are always valid, but i use the worst behavior to get them across. i agree. we definitely owe VT a 2 hour show soon. and what happened that night will never happen again. some of you are worried about your lost $20 and gas money, but im worried about my life! to everyone that gave me the benefit of the doubt: i appreciate it and it was very mature and considerate of you...to everyone that said the usual, "they suck now and i've lost respect for them" thats fine. i dont know what music has to do with that, but its fine.
hope to see you soon
deron

MinionZombie
05-Jul-2006, 06:31 PM
Oh Jenn sold a bunch of Bam's stuff? Wait, was this while she was still with him or after, cos I remember hearing (and seeing actually) her eBay thing for selling a date with her (how super lame, lol) and that she was flogging a load of that stuff, but was that before or after she dumped his Royal Jackass?

I remember seeing CKY at UEA in early 2004, it was a fun show, we all went mental and some idiot teenager in the front row booed America when they said they were off home after their next gig. So Chad went nuts (on a bottle of jack by this point) and lamped the tosser over the head with his mic stand (also catching the poor schmuck standing beside him). This was before their final song (forget the name, the last track on IDR) and Chad then stormed off. They played the song without him and it was the talk of the campus for the next couple of days, was all over the uni newspaper and I regailed my classmates with tales of the gig as I was the only one who'd gone out of them all.

I'd been having a really sh*tty couple of days beforehand and made an idiot out of myself the night before and was in such a sour state, then went off to the gig with one of my housemates and just expelled all this negative emotion and vibes and whatnot and just felt so relieved afterwards, like a big weight off my shoulders.

Anyway, that was my CKY gig experience, at that stage Derron was lovin' it, he certainly seemed to be having a lot of fun, it was just Chad going nuts at the end (quite rightly) to that complete IDIOT trend-follower, lol.