PDA

View Full Version : I ordered 2 movies and would love to have some feedback!

Debbieangel
05-Sep-2012, 08:46 PM
Hi guys,
How are ya all?
I was wondering if anyone has seen these 2 movies..."The Dead" and
"The Terror Experiment."

OK ok yes I have not learned my lesson buying a zomb movie without watching it first. But, when I bought TWD 2 it had those two Anchor Bay movies in it. So, I thought, why not? especially since I went on amazon and got them real cheap.
Ok, cheap you say, that says it all? nah it doesn't..I bought them "new/used". If I would have bought them at wally world they would have cost me something like $15 each and I got them both for just alittle over $5.00 (not including shipping) so, I made out on that deal.
Ok, so had anyone see either movie?

MoonSylver
05-Sep-2012, 09:11 PM
If "The Dead" is the recent one set in Africa, you are in a for a REAL treat. One of the best zed movies in a LONG time, & easily top 10-15 worthy. :)

shootemindehead
05-Sep-2012, 10:33 PM
In short Debbie, 'The Dead' is bloody excellent and 'The Terror Experiment' is bloody awful.

Mr.G
07-Sep-2012, 01:03 AM
The Dead is pretty good....a couple of scenes that had me rolling my eyes but it's still better than 99% of zombie movies.

slickwilly13
07-Sep-2012, 01:25 PM
We covered The Dead in a couple of threads. It plays tribute to late 70's/ early 80's Fulci style zombie movies. It is worth viewing.

Debbieangel
07-Sep-2012, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the info guys...I just received it in the mail and am going to watch it later. I am glad that I bought it now!(The Dead)