PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me this isnt happening!?

prettycorpses
05-Jul-2006, 12:25 PM
I'll Always know What you Did Last Summer

Plot:Four teens from a small Colorado town are terrorized by a phantom menace one year after a July Fourth prank gone awry kills one of their friends. The group agrees to keep their death a secret,despite the protests of one of them. Eventually, their friendships end up being torn apart from the strain. Independence Day,one year later, just before the town's annual carnival, the four receive intimidating letters indicating someone is aware of what happened before.

Cast:
Don Shanks
Brooke Nevin
Alessandra Toreson
Star LaPoint

Director:Damon Santostefano

Trailer:http://www.videodetective.com/trailer-preview.asp?customerid=97135&publishedid=244037

Oops I dont know why theres a smilies instead of a D??

oops I dont know why thers a smilie where the D should be?? sorry folks!

AssassinFromHell
05-Jul-2006, 03:06 PM
You have got to be ****ting me!

People never learn. I guess that's why Uwe Boll still directs, James Gunn still writes, and crappy movies get sequels.

jdog
06-Jul-2006, 04:39 AM

People never learn. I guess that's why Uwe Boll still directs, James Gunn still writes, and crappy movies get sequels.
AMEN TO THAT

Danny
06-Jul-2006, 04:48 AM

and prequels, you cant forget them either cough-blair witch 3-cough!.:D

i thought the first was just trying to cash in on the urban legend trend of the time and the sequel made no sense whatso ever, it had jack black with dreadlocks for christ sake!:eek: :dead: :barf:

hollywood is loosing momentum, just like britains industry did in the mid 70's, now people of all ages cna make cheap indie films like clerks, jackass and blair witch the hacks in la are struggleing for new ideas and returning to old and stale ideas as there industry is slowly imploding on itself, next up theyll remake the toxic avenger with tom cruise as toxy and tom green in a fat suit as lard ass.:lol:

MikePizzoff
06-Jul-2006, 05:53 AM
Don't forget about the completely unnecessary Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel that's coming out. If you watch the trailer for it... it pretty much looks like they just reshot the TCM remake. ARGH!

Eyebiter
06-Jul-2006, 09:41 AM
Another example of Hollywood trying to squeze every last dime out of a movie franchise.

prettycorpses
06-Jul-2006, 11:35 AM
....they like to flog something to death dont they!

Publius
06-Jul-2006, 11:37 AM
Soon to be followed by

"I'm Starting to Get a Little Fuzzy About What You Did Last Summer,"

and then the grand finale of the series:

"My Alzheimer's Won't Let Me Remember a Thing About Last Summer"

prettycorpses
06-Jul-2006, 11:41 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wouldnt be suprised at all!

EvilNed
06-Jul-2006, 11:45 AM
Couldn't they just have named the first movie "Last Summer"?

Adrenochrome
06-Jul-2006, 12:37 PM
Soon to be followed by

"I'm Starting to Get a Little Fuzzy About What You Did Last Summer,"

and then the grand finale of the series:

Hey!!! What about "I Got Old, Eventually Died, Was Buried, Something Crazy Happened and I Became a Zombie and Ate People Last Summer"

coma
06-Jul-2006, 01:13 PM
They should name a Movie

Retread II

Arf!:eek:

Der_Deutsche
06-Jul-2006, 01:27 PM
You've forgotten the prequel ... SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN NEXT SUMMER

and later the TV-series "My last summer diary ... day 1 ... day 2 ... day 3 ..."

Adrenochrome
06-Jul-2006, 01:48 PM
You've forgotten the prequel ... SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN NEXT SUMMER

and later the TV-series "My last summer diary ... day 1 ... day 2 ... day 3 ..."
or.....
Last Summer The Reality Show

Der_Deutsche
06-Jul-2006, 02:25 PM
the franchise goes way deeper ... I just say FISHERMANS FRIEND :D :p

Adrenochrome
06-Jul-2006, 02:46 PM
the franchise goes way deeper ... I just say FISHERMANS FRIEND :D :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eyebiter
06-Jul-2006, 04:18 PM
Soon to be followed by

That title would make a great Airplane / Kentucky Fried Movie / Spaceballs type spoof flick.

Adrenochrome
06-Jul-2006, 04:48 PM
how bout.....
I remember when I Watched All Those Lame Ass TV Shows Last Summer, Including SUPERNOVA and "I am Fat Now, But Want To Lose Weight And Be Sexy Now" show......Last Summer,......And Stuff"

Excuse me,....I have to revive Tom Servo,....he's flopping around like a fish out of water.
Crow T. Robot is freaking as well,.....damn them!!!!!!

Dawg
06-Jul-2006, 10:42 PM
Couldn't they just have named the first movie "Last Summer"?

It is based off of a 1973 (early or late '70s) novel by the same name by Lois Duncan.

:dead: Dawg

Mike70
08-Jul-2006, 02:46 PM
this "franchise" needs to be laid to rest.