PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think you've seen the internets weirdest stuff...

Tricky
13-Sep-2012, 08:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrBj3u5dPgM

:confused::duh::rolleyes::eek::lol::hurl:

babomb
13-Sep-2012, 08:48 PM
Wtf!!!!?????

Nothing against you Tricky, I know you're just posting a creepy video. But I find it profoundly disturbing that the PBS 9/11 video is banned and people were reprimanded for posting it, but something like this is perfectly acceptable!? That's just crazy!

MoonSylver
13-Sep-2012, 09:29 PM
Wtf!!!!?????

Nothing against you Tricky, I know you're just posting a creepy video. But I find it profoundly disturbing that the PBS 9/11 video is banned and people were reprimanded for posting it, but something like this is perfectly acceptable!? That's just crazy!

Willy Bum Bum didn't blow up the WTC, so he's ok with me. Are you trying to deny me my right to see cartoons with talking schlongs & buttholes? :rockbrow:

Mr. Clean
14-Sep-2012, 07:49 AM
LOL omg... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what a way to start my weekend! Great Find! oh and Thanks for sharing.

shootemindehead
14-Sep-2012, 11:19 AM
What in the name of fuk was that.

Oh Internet!

Now Tricky, I'm wondering what you were searching for when you came across that little gem.

Mike70
14-Sep-2012, 04:55 PM
What in the name of fuk was that.

Oh Internet!

Now Tricky, I'm wondering what you were searching for when you came across that little gem.

first off that is...well, words fail even me.

yeah Tricky, same question here. we all know what a dirty ol' bastard you are, so what was it you were REALLY looking for? :lol:

Tricky
14-Sep-2012, 06:27 PM
Well I first saw it on a programme called "Rude Tube" that airs in the UK a while back, basically it shows clips of all the mad or weird stuff on Youtube, then i remembered it the other day so just had to post for the laughs!

MoonSylver
14-Sep-2012, 06:38 PM
Well I first saw it on a programme called "Rude Tube" that airs in the UK a while back, basically it shows clips of all the mad or weird stuff on Youtube, then i remembered it the other day so just had to post for the laughs!

Suuuuure....:rolleyes:

yeah Tricky, same question here. we all know what a dirty ol' bastard you are, so what was it you were REALLY looking for? :lol:

Willy....bum....willy+bum....what part of this are you guys not understanding? :sneaky: :lol: