PDA

View Full Version : The Three Seashells...

Cykotic
15-Sep-2012, 05:13 PM
So, In the judge dredd movie thread here in the media section, the phrase "He doesn't know how to use the three seashells" appeared... while in the movie, it was never explained their use, someone has taken it upon themselves to show you their useage...

oh dear god, I'm sorry

http://www.i-mockery.com/shorts/three-seashells/i-mockery-three-seashells.gif

MinionZombie
15-Sep-2012, 05:28 PM
ha! :D

Not much good if you get the shits, mind, and even toilet paper on it's own isn't good enough to properly clean your botty, so the idea of scraping smeared turd off my ringpiece with a seashell doesn't sound very practical, comfortable, or effective. How the world of Demolition Man was so peaceful when everyone would be walking around with remnants of their plops slipping about betwixt their butt cheeks is beyond me. :lol:

Anyone gagged yet? How about gone for the full regurgitation? :elol:

bassman
15-Sep-2012, 08:55 PM
I'd seen this a while back, but it still gives me a chuckle.

All this talk about it is making me want to watch Demoliton Man. Just looking at the imdb page i'm reminded of how hot Sandra Bullock looked in that flick.

I'm curious as to whether or not there's a good version of the flick on blu ray. Off to search Amazon...

krakenslayer
16-Sep-2012, 09:47 AM
Yeah, seen that before, but it never gets old. I've often wondered about this myself. Not sure the above is the true explanation; aside from anything else, if they used them like that, the floor in the sewer scenes would look like fucking Sea World, but it doesn't. My theory is they were stylized buttons or switches for operating a bidet-like device. You know, first seashell gives you a jet of soap to the jacksie, second a jet of water, third some hot air to dry you off. Clean as a whistle.

Rancid Carcass
17-Sep-2012, 12:13 PM
Now that gives me an idea for the next Series of Britain's Got Talent... :elol: