PDA

View Full Version : 2012 MLB Playoffs

ProfessorChaos
05-Oct-2012, 11:56 PM
okay, baseball fans, here we go again. new wild card set-up, do-or-die games being played tonight...my redbirds are currently up by three on the braves, but as last year showed us, it ain't over till it's over....so who's got teams still playing, and how do you feel about your team's chances?

and wow, atlanta fans have to be the most annoying fans in baseball. that tomahawk chop crap is so 90's....and now they're throwing shit all over the field over an admittedly questionable infield-fly ruling. regardless, that's a pretty silly thing to do...stay classy, tribe.

rongravy
06-Oct-2012, 12:07 AM
Go Cards!!! I was glad to see them finish strong at the end and make it in.

ProfessorChaos
10-Oct-2012, 09:22 PM
man, talk about offensive production. after only getting 3 hits sunday, the redbirds have put on a clinic over the last two games and brought out the big bats...can't believe the nationals have one of the best pitchers in the game sitting on the bench watching his team get dominated.

1 more win to the NLCS!

and where's darth los and mike? both guys have teams in, but surprisingly, neither has chimed in yet.

ProfessorChaos
13-Oct-2012, 05:24 AM
holy fuck. my mind is blown. i am so thankful that i was raised as a die-hard cardinals fan from birth.

look out giants, here we come.

i'm really hoping for a cardinals/yankees world series this year....with my team coming out on top, of course. if the redbirds do make it in, i plan to attend at least one game.

ProfessorChaos
23-Oct-2012, 02:33 AM
well fuck. guess this thread is about as lifeless as my team over the last three games...this has been a pretty bad meltdown for the cardinals.

guess i'll be rooting for detroit in the series. oh well.