PDA

View Full Version : Enlighten me please...

prettycorpses
06-Jul-2006, 10:09 AM
Has anyone noticed any ginger zombies? I cant recall seeing any!?

If not, then do zombies not like them either? are they immune....aww ginger people are people too...

Just so you know I have nothing against gingers! I love every fellow man...women on the other hand.......;)

Philly_SWAT
06-Jul-2006, 02:30 PM
I would love to help enlighten you, but I am not sure what a "ginger zombie" is. I think I saw one on a TV special intitled "Gilligan's Island of the Dead....."

Adrenochrome
06-Jul-2006, 02:37 PM
I would love to help enlighten you, but I am not sure what a "ginger zombie" is. I think I saw one on a TV special intitled "Gilligan's Island of the Dead....."
I think Jerry Springer has some on his show every once and a while.

Griff
06-Jul-2006, 02:42 PM
Also known as 'Rangas' (as in urangutan), Gingers are typified by their pale and often freckled complexion and their redish orange hair colour.

George Romero is notorious for being violently opposed to Gingerism and has gone on record many times saying that he will never put one of those 'ungodly f*cks' in one of his movies.

Danny
06-Jul-2006, 03:34 PM
well south park taught us they have no souls, maybe thats why they dont come back.:D

Adrenochrome
06-Jul-2006, 04:08 PM
Also known as 'Rangas' (as in urangutan), Gingers are typified by their pale and often freckled complexion and their redish orange hair colour.

George Romero is notorious for being violently opposed to Gingerism and has gone on record many times saying that he will never put one of those 'ungodly f*cks' in one of his movies.

Dude, you have proven now that you're an idiot......Shoo,.....go play!

creepntom
06-Jul-2006, 08:52 PM
if they were a ginger, how would you tell after the decay that sets in?

unless its a fresh one & even then depending on the wound, i don't see how you could tell really

AcesandEights
06-Jul-2006, 08:57 PM
unless its a fresh one & even then depending on the wound, i don't see how you could tell really

So, you're saying that gingers are probably to blame for the zombie plague; it's a means of leveling the playing field when it comes to their horrible affliction.

:skull:

That said, I love redheads. Sure, true orangeheads can be a bit freaky, and an overabundance of freckles can be a bit much, but damn...

Griff
07-Jul-2006, 06:04 PM
Dude, you have proven now that you're an idiot......Shoo,.....go play!

Ginger alert!

Adrenochrome
07-Jul-2006, 07:32 PM
Ginger alert!
Kid Alert!!!:D

BUTCHYPIE
07-Jul-2006, 10:25 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/5/e/0/5e08446305db15b6271245dc1807937e.gif

http://www.digitalmediatree.com/library/image/12/Dazed.jpg

Wooderson: I love them redheads!

Actually, I think I found one...

"Return of the Living Dead III" - Julie (Mindy Clarke)

http://www.geocities.com/womenofhorror/rotld3.jpg

-

Deadman_Deluxe
08-Jul-2006, 01:04 AM
The same virus responsible for reanimating deceased corpses in GARs movies has an exclusive "ginger only side effect" which causes all ginger people to melt like snow in an oven .... hence no gingers got past the initial outbreaks in any form other than that which resembles a harmless pool of lukewarm urine ;) .