PDA

View Full Version : My Halloween Costume for 2012...

Kaos
10-Oct-2012, 01:56 AM
I have decided to be a twisted and evil ventriloquist dummy this year. I have named my creation Slappy after the Goosebumps character. The mask is a bit unnerving in person. When I am not wearing it my wife covers it with a blanket.

Oh, the kids are going to have an exciting Halloween this year.

Anyone else doing it up this year?

rongravy
10-Oct-2012, 02:05 AM
When I am not wearing it my wife covers it with a blanket.

If my wife was like that, I'd put it on during some doggystyle while she wasn't looking, then tap her on the shoulder to get her attention halfway through.
(I'm sorry if that was rude, but it's still an insight into the mind of graveh. I do apologize, though.)
That being said, I would totally scare the poo out of my old lady every chance I got until the fun wore off. Which could be years in the making...
Myself, I'll probably be the same as every year: zombie. Might try some new things, I have that whole week off.

babomb
11-Oct-2012, 12:13 PM
If my wife was like that, I'd put it on during some doggystyle while she wasn't looking, then tap her on the shoulder to get her attention halfway through.
(I'm sorry if that was rude, but it's still an insight into the mind of graveh. I do apologize, though.)
That being said, I would totally scare the poo out of my old lady every chance I got until the fun wore off. Which could be years in the making...
Myself, I'll probably be the same as every year: zombie. Might try some new things, I have that whole week off. Hopefully you wouldn't actually scare the poo out of her in the situation you 1st described! That could be traumatizing for both of you...

rongravy
11-Oct-2012, 03:42 PM
Hopefully you wouldn't actually scare the poo out of her in the situation you 1st described! That could be traumatizing for both of you...
Haven't made her poo yet, but I have managed to force a fart out of her. Someday, though...

Neil
12-Oct-2012, 10:20 AM
Going to be away most likely over Halloween :(

Kaos
01-Nov-2012, 03:11 PM
This is my daughter in her costume. She was a "Ghost in the style of Japanese Horror Cinema":
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-fNWGk2avICA/UJKO1dg974I/AAAAAAAAAg8/tkTnOiOWalo/s512/FRONTGHOST-Best.jpg

AcesandEights
01-Nov-2012, 08:33 PM
Cute in a really creepy Japanese way, Kaos.

I went as a priest this year and my wife went as a lady bug. Yep, no creativity for us whatsoever this year. Quick and easy was how I wanted to handle costuming this time around.

kelvin067
26-Dec-2012, 10:40 AM
its really scary costume