PDA

View Full Version : Contains Spoilers! Show has a fascination with COCKBLOCKING

DjfunkmasterG
15-Oct-2012, 08:35 PM
Rick Cockblocks Shane, In regards to Lori, when he comes back

Zombies Cockblock Glenn from getting some booty but it came through later...

Carl Cockblocks Shane when Shane and Lori are in the tent (s1 ep 2)

Hershel Cockblocks Carl in rgerads to Beth (s3 ep1)

Quite a fascination with Cockblocking I would say.

4 instances in 3 season.

MoonSylver
15-Oct-2012, 09:29 PM
And Daryl cockblocked himself. :lol: Not getting laid makes you a better zombie killer. Focus all that energy into rage & aggression instead. :D

WilliamSchotten
15-Oct-2012, 09:39 PM
Art imitates life:D

DjfunkmasterG
15-Oct-2012, 11:03 PM
And Daryl cockblocked himself. :lol: Not getting laid makes you a better zombie killer. Focus all that energy into rage & aggression instead. :D

nice, I totally forgot he cockblocked himself.

MoonSylver
15-Oct-2012, 11:24 PM
nice, I totally forgot he cockblocked himself.

That'd make a great meme - "Daryl Dixon: So badass he can even walk away from free poon." :lol:

bassman
15-Oct-2012, 11:26 PM
Carl is 13. Just throwing that out there....

rgc2005
16-Oct-2012, 07:53 AM
Beth can add a whole new level to the "Where is Carl?" meme...

Neil
16-Oct-2012, 08:38 AM
That'd make a great meme - "Daryl Dixon: So badass he can even walk away from free poon." :lol:

Or even just, "Daryl Dixon: So badass he even cock blocks himself!"

DjfunkmasterG
16-Oct-2012, 09:07 AM

Stealing that!

- - - Updated - - -

That'd make a great meme - "Daryl Dixon: So badass he can even walk away from free poon."

"Daryl Dixon, So badass he turns down free cooz"

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8050/8093210084_125e931f11_z.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Carl is 13. Just throwing that out there....

and what? you weren't chasing cooz at 13?

I was.

rgc2005
16-Oct-2012, 09:11 AM
Since the show is really just a drama about human relationships set in a zombie apocalypse it is not that surprising that there will be lots of sexual tension. The instant the group reaches any sort of safe and secure surroundings sex always comes into play. It is just human nature.

bassman
16-Oct-2012, 11:53 AM
and what? you weren't chasing cooz at 13?

I was.

My point is that there's no way they're going to have a sexual relationship with a thirteen year old kid on television. They likely won't even have an actual relationship other than being friends and the two youngest of the group. Not until Carl hits his upper teens, anyway.

Essentially they've replaced Comic Sophia with TV Beth.

Andy
16-Oct-2012, 01:16 PM
Lets all be honest here, it is carol you guys are talking about. If I was daryl I'd rape a zombie before I touched her.

bassman
16-Oct-2012, 01:20 PM
Damn man. I think Carol is a good lookin' gal....

MinionZombie
16-Oct-2012, 06:08 PM
A bit harsh there, Andy. :eek:

I'm all about Maggie, but I can understand why Carl's got the hots for Beth. Naturally they won't do anything there - but with Carl being 13 in the show and Beth being 17, it's a close enough age gap to explore the natural interests of a boy who has just reached puberty - it'll be chalked up to a crush, but it'll be interesting to see how they deal with it - a piece of everyday human shading that predated the zombie apocalypse, but played out during a zombie apocalypse.

As far as Hershel, maestro of cockblock - I knocked up a meme about it last night:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-2tIxmC_NpHg/UH00hkgJHuI/AAAAAAAAAuY/_cGr1HzJ4Io/s1600/Hershel_Cock_Block_Beth_Carl_Prison_The_Walking_De ad_Season_3_Meme_DeadShed.jpg

:D

facestabber
16-Oct-2012, 06:24 PM
Since the show is really just a drama about human relationships set in a zombie apocalypse it is not that surprising that there will be lots of sexual tension. The instant the group reaches any sort of safe and secure surroundings sex always comes into play. It is just human nature.

So you've never been married?

babomb
16-Oct-2012, 07:18 PM
Lets all be honest here, it is carol you guys are talking about. If I was daryl I'd rape a zombie before I touched her.I have to agree with that. After Carol says "wanna screw around" and they both giggle, daryl says "let me go down first" and Carol says "even better", that's when I threw up in my mouth a little.
Just imagine that for a second. It's probably been months since these people had a proper shower or bath. Washing your undies in a nearby stream just doesn't cut it. I'd be able to bear it with Maggie or Beth. But Carol? No way!

They won't show a physical relationship with Beth and Carl. Nothing beyond simple hugs or something seemingly innocent. But he is dead set on protecting her. So that's probably gonna result in at least one incident where he actually does protect her. And she'll come to recognize the value in that.

rongravy
17-Oct-2012, 03:15 AM
Lets all be honest here, it is carol you guys are talking about. If I was daryl I'd rape a zombie before I touched her.

Agreed. I'm not a fan of short hair on chicks, it's usually a sign they are getting old and getting ready to give up the goat in my book.
On top of that, it's gray. Imagine going down on her and coughing up a gray short and curly? I couldn't handle that. Just saying...

Also, the whole zombie apocalypse alone would be a pretty big boner kill to me. I probably wouldn't be thinking about anything other than survival, for my family, until I got somewhere supersafe enough to let my guard, and my pants, down.

DjfunkmasterG
17-Oct-2012, 06:25 PM
Amatuers... all of you. who sai dyou had to drop trou, in order to get busy? they have a fly for a reason.

Sheesh :lol:

Ragnarr
20-Oct-2012, 12:20 AM
Have to admit Carol wouldn't be my first choice nor my second. Actually I'd place Carol second to last with Lori being DEAD last. Lori is a very confused, overly emotional flake of a woman. She goes out of her way to warn Rick just how dangerous Shane is yet gets all freaked out when Rick reveals that he killed Shane to save his own life (jerks her hand away from Rick in that last episode of season 2). Yet, she just might be carrying Shane's weird baby (weird solely because it's Shane's lolz). Hell, I'd do Hershel before I do Lori lmao. Not that my bread is buttered on that side, but Lori is just too messed up.

MoonSylver
20-Oct-2012, 03:39 AM
Have to admit Carol wouldn't be my first choice nor my second. Actually I'd place Carol second to last with Lori being DEAD last. Lori is a very confused, overly emotional flake of a woman. She goes out of her way to warn Rick just how dangerous Shane is yet gets all freaked out when Rick reveals that he killed Shane to save his own life (jerks her hand away from Rick in that last episode of season 2). Yet, she just might be carrying Shane's weird baby (weird solely because it's Shane's lolz). Hell, I'd do Hershel before I do Lori lmao. Not that my bread is buttered on that side, but Lori is just too messed up.

Dude, I really don't care about her emotional state. As long as she swallows, it's all good. :lol:

Moon Knight
20-Oct-2012, 03:54 AM
have to admit carol wouldn't be my first choice nor my second. Actually i'd place carol second to last with lori being dead last. Lori is a very confused, overly emotional flake of a woman. She goes out of her way to warn rick just how dangerous shane is yet gets all freaked out when rick reveals that he killed shane to save his own life (jerks her hand away from rick in that last episode of season 2). Yet, she just might be carrying shane's weird baby (weird solely because it's shane's lolz). Hell, i'd do hershel before i do lori lmao. Not that my bread is buttered on that side, but lori is just too messed up.

lmao!

Ragnarr
21-Oct-2012, 03:09 AM
Dude, I really don't care about her emotional state. As long as she swallows, it's all good. :lol:

Yeah but I'm almost certain that she'd swallow in some weird way, crying AND giggling then JERK away suddenly disgusted even though she just said it'd be okay.

MoonSylver
21-Oct-2012, 08:31 PM
Yeah but I'm almost certain that she'd swallow in some weird way, crying AND giggling then JERK away suddenly disgusted even though she just said it'd be okay.

Sounds like my ex-wife. :lol: