View Full Version : hard-to-swallow-bloomberg-bans-food-donations-to-homeless-shelters

babomb
12-Nov-2012, 02:19 AM
http://now.msn.com/hard-to-swallow-bloomberg-bans-food-donations-to-homeless-shelters
Good Ol Bloomberg. "The Littlest Dictator"

Cykotic
12-Nov-2012, 02:53 AM
you have got to be frakking kidding me? I know what I want to say about this, but if I do, I'll get a perma-ban, so I'll shut the hell up.

I'm so frakking sick of this shit

shootemindehead
12-Nov-2012, 05:14 AM
If it's 100% correct, than that's just incredible.

Here you have a country where the rulers generally don't give a fuck about their poor, won't institute a proper universal heathcare system and will happily ignore the fact that there are millions living on the streets of the nation...

...and this cnut bans donations of food (by private citizens I presume) to the needy.

This guy is the tenth richest fecker in the US, is a flip-flop partisan and manipulated the system so he could get a third term. This thing needs to be made live on the streets for a couple of months. Then he'll see whether he'd care about the amount of salt there is in the food he's getting.

Cannot believe New Yorkers aren't more vocal about this.

slickwilly13
12-Nov-2012, 07:19 AM
you have got to be frakking kidding me? I know what I want to say about this, but if I do, I'll get a perma-ban, so I'll shut the hell up.

I'm so frakking sick of this shit

They will probably turn a blind eye, because of the story. Why do they vote for this guy, again?

EvilNed
12-Nov-2012, 07:27 AM
Oh look, another rich, grey haired white guy.

AcesandEights
12-Nov-2012, 01:15 PM
You know what, politicians are scumbags and I'm used to that, but Bloomberg really acts as though he has some sort of divine right to set down his agenda in law and push it through...guess it's that other golden rule we hear about. Honestly, just about any ill fate could befall King Bloomberg and I wouldn't bat an eyelash, except to be happy he's no longer sitting in a stolen seat of office and issuing his stupid goddamn proclamations.

babomb
13-Nov-2012, 12:32 AM
If it's 100% correct, than that's just incredible.

Here you have a country where the rulers generally don't give a fuck about their poor, won't institute a proper universal heathcare system and will happily ignore the fact that there are millions living on the streets of the nation...

...and this cnut bans donations of food (by private citizens I presume) to the needy.

This guy is the tenth richest fecker in the US, is a flip-flop partisan and manipulated the system so he could get a third term. This thing needs to be made live on the streets for a couple of months. Then he'll see whether he'd care about the amount of salt there is in the food he's getting.

Cannot believe New Yorkers aren't more vocal about this.
I'd like to see what he'd do if people ignored this dictation. If he'd send his shock troops(NYPD) in.
I'm sure you guys have heard his other BS policies regarding the state of emergency. Like him turning away non-union workers that volunteered to help with power outages and other problems from Sandy. He turned away the National Guard because they had firearms and in his words "The NYPD are the only people he wants on his streets with guns".
This is why he's earned the title of "Littlest Dictator".
I hate this fucking guy and I'll never have the sorry pleasure of having to deal with him or his policies.

shootemindehead
13-Nov-2012, 09:42 AM
Looking further into this, it seems that Bloomberg is actually putting this on the table because aid organisations have been asking for it for a while. It seems that they prefer cash donations rather than food donations.

The cynic (realist) in me would suggest that's because it's easier to line ones pockets with money than it it with food.

babomb
13-Nov-2012, 01:39 PM
Looking further into this, it seems that Bloomberg is actually putting this on the table because aid organisations have been asking for it for a while. It seems that they prefer cash donations rather than food donations.

The cynic (realist) in me would suggest that's because it's easier to line ones pockets with money than it it with food. My thoughts exactly...