PDA

View Full Version : My mid-season finale (potential theories) ***Possible Season 3 Spoilers***

joeharley666
19-Nov-2012, 10:26 PM
The Govenor has Merle kill Glenn and turns him into a walker for the gladiator games. Andrea and a forced Maggie are there and see Glenn chained as a walker. The finale closes as Maggie just screams out loud and Andrea with the look of terror on her face and the Govenor and Merle laughing aloud. Awesome scene but sorry to see Glenn go out this way.

bassman
19-Nov-2012, 11:35 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pnKObAvS3Pw/Tw4lxJeDXiI/AAAAAAAAAmc/JrKWnADRNFc/s150/cop-out-nope.gif

Ragnarr
19-Nov-2012, 11:56 PM
No waaay! Even if the comic went that way (I never read that version btw), that'd REALLY blow my mind. Certainly a realistic turn, but the television fans would freak I'd think. It'd be like killing off Daryl. Therefore and in conclusion, I must agree with brother Bassman's most profound comment above.

joeharley666
20-Nov-2012, 12:46 AM
No waaay! Even if the comic went that way (I never read that version btw), that'd REALLY blow my mind. Certainly a realistic turn, but the television fans would freak I'd think. It'd be like killing off Daryl. Therefore and in conclusion, I must agree with brother Bassman's most profound comment above.

Glenn is my favorite character, but if they did this, there would be no turning back. I think it would add so much as far as realism, god, bad or evil, no one is safe. You would not feel safe even as the viewer. I think the show would be great if they killed off the main characters but kept introducing new protagonists as we move along. I think the producers would show major balls if they pulled something like this off. By the way, gotta admit, I made up a great cliffhanger though didn't I?

rongravy
20-Nov-2012, 03:01 AM
No way. Didn't they pretty much have to prematurely kill Sophia off because the real kid was growing like a weed? No reason to stray off that far with Glen because the actor has to do no more than keep that nice little amount of facial scruff to look the same throughout.
I also bet the way he dies in the comic will be pretty epic if/when it comes to fruition onscreen.
Which won't be soon, IMO.
They ain't gonna throw that kind of curveball yet. We've already lost T Dog and Lori. Next up is baby. That's going to be the mid season finale, baby finally bites it during a skirmish with the Guv's people.

AcesandEights
20-Nov-2012, 03:47 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pnKObAvS3Pw/Tw4lxJeDXiI/AAAAAAAAAmc/JrKWnADRNFc/s150/cop-out-nope.gif

That about captures my feelings on the matter :)

kidgloves
20-Nov-2012, 08:20 AM
Good god. What is wrong with people? We don't want to know.

Besides,Steven Yeun has been seen on set for later episodes so you can stop posting this all over the internet.

bassman
20-Nov-2012, 10:39 AM
All i'm going to say about Glenn is "M....M...Mag.....MAGGIE!!!!!" :P

joeharley666
20-Nov-2012, 10:58 AM
Good god. What is wrong with people? We don't want to know.

Besides,Steven Yeun has been seen on set for later episodes so you can stop posting this all over the internet.

Dude, taking this a little hard? relax! All I did was make up a little make believe finale for fun. Do you actually sit there while watching the show and imagine yourself one of the main characters????? Get a life man!

kidgloves
20-Nov-2012, 03:10 PM
Dude, taking this a little hard? relax! All I did was make up a little make believe finale for fun. Do you actually sit there while watching the show and imagine yourself one of the main characters????? Get a life man!

Then why present it as a spoiler over at IMDB? If you didn't want to know what happens in an episode and you saw someone posting what they claim was a spoiler on one site then presenting it as a prediction on another, wouldn't it be reasonable to think that it might actually be true? Especially seeing all the Glen threads that popped up after at IMDB and all the muppets that ruined episode 4 for a lot of people.

You really shouldn't be telling other people to get a life when you're posting things that aren't true just to get attention.

AcesandEights
20-Nov-2012, 03:30 PM
Well, let's all calm down.

Since Io have no clue what people are going to toss out here, or where they'll be getting their information from I am adding a "***Possible Season 3 Spoilers***" note to the thread title to hopefully keep people (like myself) out who are worried about such things.

Please still spoiler tag any definitive leaked info or screen captures from yet to be aired episodes , as well.

joeharley666
20-Nov-2012, 07:07 PM
Then why present it as a spoiler over at IMDB? If you didn't want to know what happens in an episode and you saw someone posting what they claim was a spoiler on one site then presenting it as a prediction on another, wouldn't it be reasonable to think that it might actually be true? Especially seeing all the Glen threads that popped up after at IMDB and all the muppets that ruined episode 4 for a lot of people.

You really shouldn't be telling other people to get a life when you're posting things that aren't true just to get attention.

my god, you have too much time on your hands. I presented as such on that board because it is full of pathetic trolls so i was playing along. Take a look once again how I presented it here dude! I have too much respect for this board to do that. Go ahead, look up and see how I presented it here in this thread. Was looking to see if anyone liked or disliked the idea or if they had their own idea. Didn't know, but are you the forums police???? HAHA. Don't worry, just ignore the thread then and all will be fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, let's all calm down.

Since Io have no clue what people are going to toss out here, or where they'll be getting their information from I am adding a "***Possible Season 3 Spoilers***" note to the thread title to hopefully keep people (like myself) out who are worried about such things.

Please still spoiler tag any definitive leaked info or screen captures from yet to be aired episodes , as well.

and Eights, I'm calm, I didn't realize I was posting any spoiler, so it's fine you labeled it. I was just throwing an idea out and not trying to spoil anything. My bad, if I did.

AcesandEights
20-Nov-2012, 07:18 PM
I didn't realize I was posting any spoiler, so it's fine you labeled it. I was just throwing an idea out and not trying to spoil anything. My bad, if I did.

No worries. As I mentioned above, not knowing where info is coming from I figured it best to label it as possible spoilers, especially since it's the sort of thread that might attract people with advanced knowledge to come in and post what they know ;)

JonOfTheShred
20-Nov-2012, 08:45 PM
All i'm going to say about Glenn is "M....M...Mag.....MAGGIE!!!!!" :P

If this forum had a rep system...well, I'd have just given you reps. LOL :elol:

kidgloves
20-Nov-2012, 09:10 PM
My apologies. I was in "IMDB attack" mode which anyone whose been over there will know what I mean. So many idiots in one place. I must have over 300 people on ignore. Its easier to not go there but the place is great for info despite the morons.
And no, I don't have a lot of time on my hands. Its more down to advances in technology and changes in the way people communicate than anything else.

joeharley666
21-Nov-2012, 12:50 AM
My apologies. I was in "IMDB attack" mode which anyone whose been over there will know what I mean. So many idiots in one place. I must have over 300 people on ignore. Its easier to not go there but the place is great for info despite the morons.
And no, I don't have a lot of time on my hands. Its more down to advances in technology and changes in the way people communicate than anything else.

No hard feelings here, although I don't post much here I have been here for years. Yeah IMDB is great but their forums blow monkey chit. I hate the fact their are actually great posters there but are over-shadowed by scumbag trolls who litter the board. Sometimes I get to the point where I play and then I catch myself feeding into it.
Anytime I post here it's gonna be about serious Zombie Chit