PDA

View Full Version : Kim Wilde? Singing right next to me? ZZZzzz...

Neil
18-Dec-2012, 10:33 AM
How do you get this bored with life?

So Kim Wilde was coming back from a party on an underground train with her brother. They decided to sing a tune or two in their slightly (very!) merry state...

Look at the guys to the left. So you're on a train, and find KIM WILDE next to you... Then she starts singing some of her most famous songs in a really good fun outburst.... And you....? look f*cking bored and miserable???? They can hardly even raise a smile to their faces. And at the very end of the clip, witness the guy bottom left with head phones in listening to something else. How you not take a moment of enjoyment from this and f***ing smile and enjoy the moment a bit!

Don't worry guys... You'll be dead soon, so all this boring $hit that's happening to you will be over soon enough :duh:

Anyway, for anyone else with some sort of spirit of life left in them :)

3Ij8BpOa-Pg

EvilNed
18-Dec-2012, 12:41 PM
Who's Kim Wilde?

Neil
18-Dec-2012, 12:51 PM
Who's Kim Wilde?
O!M!G!

BNQxU2_8i_Q

EvilNed
18-Dec-2012, 01:44 PM
Ah...

She famous, or something?

Neil
18-Dec-2012, 03:25 PM
Ah...

She famous, or something?In the UK (at least), pretty much so.

You're telling me you've never heard "Kids In America" before?

EvilNed
18-Dec-2012, 04:42 PM
No, never heard of her or that song. But I did ask the questio aloud at work, and everyone else had, so I guess it's just me.

Neil
18-Dec-2012, 05:19 PM
No, never heard of her or that song. But I did ask the questio aloud at work, and everyone else had, so I guess it's just me.

Anyway, I bet those boring fekkers in the video knew who she was...

Kim Wilde holds the record for being the most-charted British solo female act of the 1980s, with seventeen UK Top 40 hit singles throughout the decade.

shootemindehead
19-Dec-2012, 09:41 AM
Ha ha...she's langered.

Neil
19-Dec-2012, 09:52 AM
Ha ha...she's langered.

Yep! But what a great little feel god moment... Except for the two boring f***s to the left apparently! You can at least hear some of the passengers behind the camera enjoying the moment :)

Tricky
19-Dec-2012, 09:55 AM
In the UK (at least), pretty much so.

You're telling me you've never heard "Kids In America" before?

I never liked that song and can't think of anything else she did, I'd have been sat there rolling my eyes & putting my earphones back in - AC/DC or some such at maximum volume :)

Neil
19-Dec-2012, 10:26 AM
I never liked that song and can't think of anything else she did, I'd have been sat there rolling my eyes & putting my earphones back in - AC/DC or some such at maximum volume :)

There is of course her XMas track with Mel Smith you hear every year :) She sings that in the above clip, much to the delight of some of the folks, excluding of course the boring as f*** twins on the left....

slickwilly13
20-Dec-2012, 01:52 PM

I agree with and endorse this statement.

Neil
20-Dec-2012, 03:03 PM
I agree with and endorse this statement.

Interesting... Spend 4 minutes of your life different to all the rest, never to be repeated, sharing it in good humour/spirit with those around you, or instead spend those four minutes locked in a shell by yourself, listening to a track you could listen time anytime.

Different people, different strokes I guess... But the world could certainly do with more of one of those types of people :)

Sorry if that sounds a bit idyllic and preachy!

capncnut
14-Jan-2013, 04:38 PM
I'd still go there. Yep, I said it. ;)