PDA

View Full Version : Ten (film) - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Neil
20-Dec-2012, 09:29 AM
Open Road films is planning to release Ten, the new film from director David Ayer starring Schwarzenegger, on January 24, 2014. Written by Skip Woods (X-Men Origins: Wolverine), the movie is a riff on the the well known Ten Little Indians story and follows an elite task force as they rob a drug cartel safe house while pretending to be on a raid. When they group back together after the hit they think that everything is safe and that they have gotten away with the crime, but then they discover that they're being taken down one by one. The rest of the high-powered cast includes Joe Manganiello, Sam Worthington, Harold Perrineau, Terrence Howard, Josh Holloway, Olivia Williams, Max Martini and Mireille Enos.

http://www.cinemablend.com/images/news/34721/_1355960051.jpg

AcesandEights
20-Dec-2012, 01:24 PM
Some of the cast is very interesting, but it was written by the dude who penned X-Men Origins: Wolverine? I'm a reformed X-nerd (off the sauce for a couple of decades) and I haven't even bothered with that film.

bassman
20-Dec-2012, 01:33 PM
My brother is a consultant and extra on this flick. He sent me some pics the other day. He gets shot up inside a squad car. Quite bloody and disturbing to see him like that....

Arnold is surprisingly short in real life....

MoonSylver
20-Dec-2012, 06:45 PM
Interesting premise. Arnold looks surprisingly good letting his age show a little.

Arnold is surprisingly short in real life....

I had a chance to go to one of the 1st banquets for the Arnold classic back in the 80's. Got a bunch of pic's of Arnie & Maria up close. He walked past me & my Dad on the way out of the room. He was about the same height as my Dad at the time, 6' 1" or so. :)

bassman
20-Dec-2012, 11:01 PM
I had a chance to go to one of the 1st banquets for the Arnold classic back in the 80's. Got a bunch of pic's of Arnie & Maria up close. He walked past me & my Dad on the way out of the room. He was about the same height as my Dad at the time, 6' 1" or so. :)

I didn't see him in person or anything. I just saw a pic with him next to my brother, who is about 5'6" and he didn't look to be that much taller. I guess I just expected him to be really tall because he had all that muscle mass.

AcesandEights
20-Dec-2012, 11:34 PM
To be fair, he's probably shrinking at this age, somewhat at least.

MoonSylver
21-Dec-2012, 05:28 PM
I didn't see him in person or anything. I just saw a pic with him next to my brother, who is about 5'6" and he didn't look to be that much taller. I guess I just expected him to be really tall because he had all that muscle mass.

Yeah, it's kinda wierd, but it's true what that they say about seeing a celebrity in real life (he was the only one I've ever seen, but still) in that they SEEM smaller in real life. Even though we knew how big he was somehow it didn't seem as gigantic as you'd think he should be. :confused: Plus A&8's makes a good point. Dad is a lot small now too w/ age (+ his stroke). :(

Now Stallone? He's a little fooker. 'Bout 5' 6" IIRC. :D

kaushalsingh
22-Dec-2012, 04:27 PM
Ya i agree he is shrinking at this age and he looks somewhat old in this one...:confused:

EvilNed
23-Dec-2012, 02:56 PM
I've seen another picture from this film with Arnold on it, quite similar to that one posted up top. I love Arnold, but damn I think his age is showing a bit too much. He was and is a great action legend, but it's time to let your age determine what kinda roles you take. Like The Last Stand, that's a good role for him to take. This? Looks... Like my grandpa.