PDA

View Full Version : OK... Name the track...

Neil
07-Jul-2006, 05:56 PM
...just left the charts...

Techno track with a distinctive Indian music sample... Vocoder type of voice saying "push the button"...

erisi236
07-Jul-2006, 06:16 PM
"I Like Drugs and Child Abuse" - A.C.

Thats it right? :D

Neil
07-Jul-2006, 07:07 PM
Come on it's just been in the charts :(

MinionZombie
07-Jul-2006, 07:34 PM
Chemical Brothers - "Galvanize" ... it's a wicked track, available on all good P2P softwares. :D

mista_mo
07-Jul-2006, 07:48 PM
I've never ever heard of that song before...but it's by the chemical brothers so you know...

Adrenochrome
07-Jul-2006, 08:21 PM
Just downloaded it.....while I do LOVE the Chem Bros, this one may have to grow on me a little more......I've only heard it once, so far......and in NOT in the right frame of mind...;)

MinionZombie
07-Jul-2006, 09:54 PM
It's one to get into, it's not a classic like "Hey Boy, Hey Girl" or that one from Vanilla Sky, but it's a good track when you get into it. I don't over listen to it, but now and then I whack on a bit of that, it's good stuff.

Danny
07-Jul-2006, 11:19 PM
Chemical Brothers - "Galvanize" ... it's a wicked track, available on all good P2P softwares. :D

damn striaght, i normally hate that kind of music btu for some reason i love that song, and the tall paul remix of let me show you by charisma.

though that was from the clubbing ep of spaced:D

Neil
08-Jul-2006, 07:30 AM

That's it! Ta!

Would never have thought it was the Chemical Brothers!

damn striaght, i normally hate that kind of music btu for some reason i love that song, and the tall paul remix of let me show you by charisma.

though that was from the clubbing ep of spaced:D

That's Camisra :)

Tricky
08-Jul-2006, 09:05 AM
I remember when it got dropped at goodgreef to 7000 clubbers,good moment that!it was like a breather between the pounding hard trance/house tunes :cool:

LoSTBoY
08-Jul-2006, 06:19 PM
It's one to get into, it's not a classic like "Hey Boy, Hey Girl" or that one from Vanilla Sky, but it's a good track when you get into it. I don't over listen to it, but now and then I whack on a bit of that, it's good stuff.

It's worth getting the album, there are a few good tunes on it as I recall.

I think 'Believe' and 'The Big Jump' are good.

You will recognise 'Shake Break Bounce' from some car advert.