PDA

View Full Version : Poll: What is your favorite type of zombie?

DjfunkmasterG
07-Jul-2006, 06:00 PM
Cast your vote.

After the recent discovery of a new type of zombie this poll must be created

creepntom
07-Jul-2006, 06:42 PM
dead ones :p

Graebel
07-Jul-2006, 08:31 PM
Ooooh!!! Just like Tremors.

First they're on the ground, then they fly, then they shoot nuclear fireballs from their butts! Now we know what happens after they eat flesh.

BUTCHYPIE
07-Jul-2006, 09:42 PM
You know, I'm saying this without trying to be funny, but I agree with the statement "dead ones." Whenever a zombie is a body hosted by slugs or demons or maybe a living person animated by a crazy-making virus, it just loses some of the magic for me.

Don't get me wrong, I love "28 Days Later" and some of the other animated-by-a-parasite varieties, but the GAR-types are just creepier for some reason. Of course, there could have been a parasite in the GAR variety, since we don't know for sure, but I like to think not.

One type of zombie I definately don't prefer: talking ones. Even though I'm a fan of the Return of the Living Dead franchise, and it can be interesting to hear what the returning have to say about their condition and all, I just like the shambling shells that George gave us.

Still, any kind of zombie is better than no zombie. Walking, talking, possessed or playing hopscotch. Dead body walking, and I'm happy (as long as it's not walking towards me).

p.s. zombie nurses are sex-a-licious!

-

MinionZombie
07-Jul-2006, 10:16 PM
You know what I'm like - I'm the slow, shambler type, hence my vote.

But damn if those flying zombies aren't tempting, the sexy little devils...:D

Danny
07-Jul-2006, 11:23 PM
Ooooh!!! Just like Tremors.

First they're on the ground, then they fly, then they shoot nuclear fireballs from their butts! Now we know what happens after they eat flesh.

i just got a very disturbing image in my head :dead:

"eww its like a big loogie!":lol:

MapMan
07-Jul-2006, 11:50 PM
This is tough. I like both. Slow movers are creepy and there are so many of them, fast movers scare the hell out of me. Could we have both ?:D

I guess if I can only select one, I will remain loyal to the Godfather and go with slow movers.

axlish
08-Jul-2006, 12:10 AM
No preference. I like well made zombie films, regardless of lore.

coma
08-Jul-2006, 12:29 AM
I had to say flying, becaue I can. Nyah.
Well, it was the Tremors reference. I dug the movie and had a cool date going to see that one.
MORE FLYING ZOMBIES
but slow, must be slow
and dead

AcesandEights
08-Jul-2006, 12:42 AM
I'm lying in wait to call this poll out on the terms of it not being comprehensive enough, as was done with the Land thread.

Though I prefer shamblers (who can, at times shamble quickly depending on their rate of decomposition etc.), I am going in abstentia on this one, as I, much like Axlish, care more about the quality and experience the film brings with it.

Deadman_Deluxe
08-Jul-2006, 12:52 AM
God ... how old is this thread now? I can't believe it is still running!!!

Svengoolie
08-Jul-2006, 05:34 AM
I went with shamblers myself.....but I don't actively hate the runners, either.

I'm in the camp that's always in the mood for a good zombie movie.

MinionZombie
08-Jul-2006, 10:30 AM
Err ... (right now) 16 hours old ... :rockbrow:

zombiegirl
08-Jul-2006, 08:43 PM
I'm all for the shamblers but somehow the thought of looking into the sky and spying a naked zombie butt pointed in my direction kinda makes me chuckle. :moon: INCOMING :lol: :D

MinionZombie
08-Jul-2006, 11:01 PM
I'm all for the shamblers but somehow the thought of looking into the sky and spying a naked zombie butt pointed in my direction kinda makes me chuckle. :moon: INCOMING :lol: :D

In which case, get that umbrella whisked up quick smart, just like in South Park "when you die you crap your pants!" :lol: Now that'd be an eyeful!

A flyin' zombie ... who'd-a-thunk-it? ... Well, GAR clearly. :p Although I personally prefer the idea of a "wafting zombie", it's a slightly camp and less aggressively airborne zombie...:sneaky:

raym
09-Jul-2006, 01:18 AM
I chose the slow zombie.

But flying zombies are scary too, because it's something we've never heard of before. I predict a short life-span for them though.

Graebel
09-Jul-2006, 01:38 AM
Short life span???? But they can fly.

I'm having flying monkey flashbacks from the Wizard of Oz. :eek: Those things still give me the creeps. Worse than :clown:

AssassinFromHell
09-Jul-2006, 01:53 AM
LOL! More flying than fast running. That's justice. :D

Cody
09-Jul-2006, 02:47 AM
slow is still classic.

Trencher
15-Jul-2006, 05:10 AM
I like both types, but fast zombies are not really zombies to me.
Ghouls I can call them sure but not zombies.
So I voted slow.
You can still make a cool movie about ghouls though.

Crun
15-Jul-2006, 09:53 PM
I likes 'em drunk.

AssassinFromHell
16-Jul-2006, 10:46 PM
I likes 'em drunk.

Yeah, I prefer them runners too :p

Debbieangel
17-Jul-2006, 02:04 AM
I prefer slow but, after seeing a clip of DJ's movie I dont mind running zombies as long as they arent after me!:eek: As long as the movie is good then any kind including the "flying" zombie!