PDA

View Full Version : Movie 43 (film)

Neil
29-Jan-2013, 08:01 AM
This film (comedy?) has got some big Hollywood names, but is being absolutely panned by reviews... Anyone here seen it?

http://www.cinemablend.com/reviews/Movie-43-6291.html

Here, the filmmakers were actually given the green light to go there, and disappointingly, they mostly responded like fifteen-year-old boys, littering the final product with pointless fart jokes, insults we’ve all heard before and half-hearted apologies we didn’t need.

Danny
29-Jan-2013, 09:07 AM
All my mates saw it and enjoyed it. That is the ones who have no higher education, use phrases like "innit blood" and think family guy is funny liked it.

Considering i view their taste as the dog garbage end of my social circles taste barometer id say give it a pass :lol:

AcesandEights
29-Jan-2013, 01:05 PM
This movie looks like it will miss the mark, like it's trying too hard and telegraphing all its moves. I could be wrong, but I get that sense about it.

bassman
29-Jan-2013, 01:08 PM
I would normally avoid a flick like this, but there are so many "name" actors involved I feel the need to give it a shot.

rongravy
29-Jan-2013, 08:26 PM
Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...
I will admit that I saw this ginormous pile of pig dung on Friday night. My original plan was to catch The Last Stand with mein main man Arnie.
I ask them if the theater is full yet. The guy tells me it seats 45, and there were 27 seats left. I told him I wasn't going to pay eight bucks to sit in a closet, so I asked how full Movie 43 was. Not only was it practically empty, it was in one of the larger rooms. I foolishly bought a ticket...
It ends up being a nonrelated bunch of idiotic skits held together on the premise that some dood, Dennis Quaid's character, is holding a movie dood hostage and making him listen to earlier mentioned idiotic ideas that he's going to force him to make into a feature presentation.
I cannot believe I sat completely through this piece of shit. I personally believe it caused my funny bone to shatter irreparably. Nothing is funny anymore. Maybe it's just temporary, and I'll be able to laugh someday...
Someday.
Whoever greenlit this should be roasted on a spit. That, or they can remove what's left of my funny bone and shove it up his/her poo hole.
Stupid, stupid, stupid. Made even worse at the end by making me look at Seth McDouchenozzle's ugly mug on top of it all.

0%.