PDA

View Full Version : Some people should be shot.....

HLS
08-Jul-2006, 02:29 PM
Police: Dad Feeds Kids Tainted Soup To Get Campbell's Payout
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/9481632/detail.html

ATLANTA -- Three times in January, the young brother and sister were taken to hospital emergency rooms.
All three times, investigators say, their father fed them tainted soup in a scheme to sue the Campbell's Soup Co.
Now, William Allen Cunningham, 40, was charged with tampering with consumer products with reckless disregard for the risk that another person would be placed in danger of death or serious bodily injury. He also was charged with mail fraud, wire fraud and communicating false statements that a consumer product had been tampered with.

The children are a 3-year-old boy and an 18-month-old girl. On the third occasion, investigators said, the girl became so ill she had to be flown by helicopter to an Atlanta hospital. Investigators said her soup was laced with two drugs used to treat depression.

Prosecutors said Cunningham wanted to get money from the manufacturer by claiming its soup caused his children's illnesses. Cunningham contacted Campbell's by mail and phone to complain, but there was no evidence the soup was tainted when it was purchased. If convicted, Cunningham could face up to 75 years in prison.
Prosecutors declined to comment on the children's health Friday

OddDNA
08-Jul-2006, 02:34 PM
I like cream of mushroom

Rottedfreak
08-Jul-2006, 02:36 PM
He could have ruined their quality of life, greedy bastard.

Debbieangel
08-Jul-2006, 03:42 PM
I like cream of mushroom
me too.

MikePizzoff
08-Jul-2006, 03:43 PM
Why didnt he just throw the full can at the kids? After it gets dented he could send it in for a new can!

Debbieangel
08-Jul-2006, 03:44 PM
Police: Dad Feeds Kids Tainted Soup To Get Campbell's Payout
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/9481632/detail.html

ATLANTA -- Three times in January, the young brother and sister were taken to hospital emergency rooms.
All three times, investigators say, their father fed them tainted soup in a scheme to sue the Campbell's Soup Co.
Now, William Allen Cunningham, 40, was charged with tampering with consumer products with reckless disregard for the risk that another person would be placed in danger of death or serious bodily injury. He also was charged with mail fraud, wire fraud and communicating false statements that a consumer product had been tampered with.

The children are a 3-year-old boy and an 18-month-old girl. On the third occasion, investigators said, the girl became so ill she had to be flown by helicopter to an Atlanta hospital. Investigators said her soup was laced with two drugs used to treat depression.

Prosecutors said Cunningham wanted to get money from the manufacturer by claiming its soup caused his children's illnesses. Cunningham contacted Campbell's by mail and phone to complain, but there was no evidence the soup was tainted when it was purchased. If convicted, Cunningham could face up to 75 years in prison.
Prosecutors declined to comment on the children's health Friday

He should've got off h is lazy butt and got a job or abetter job...better yet instead of those poor kids he should have poisoned himself!!!!Leave the kids alone!!

Adrenochrome
08-Jul-2006, 06:14 PM
"COULD face up to 75 years in prison"???!!!??? Could????

send that spineless c*nt to me......it will only take me 10 minutes...then, he'd wish he had gotten life with no parole.

These freaks should count their blessings that I'm not an omnipotent being.
Hoyvin Glavin! The fun I would have dealing with these pusbags......with the torture and the slashing and the bone snapping, stretching and the hey hey hey it hurts them......

coma
08-Jul-2006, 08:55 PM
People who hurt kids get it way worse in prison than any of you could give him. It's just a matter of time. He'll get his, don't you worry,

zombiegirl
08-Jul-2006, 09:42 PM
That is so true Coma. I have a sister who did some hard time. She said the prison practically had to keep anyone who was in for harming kids locked up away from everyone else for protection. There were several female inmates who were beaten senseless while she was there because of this.

Arcades057
09-Jul-2006, 12:07 AM
Why didnt he just throw the full can at the kids? After it gets dented he could send it in for a new can

LoL!!! I'm still laughing about that!

Sick guy, by the way. Deserves anything he gets.

MapMan
09-Jul-2006, 01:52 AM
Chicken Noodle with a Orange Zest Alka-Seltzer plus dropped in.

Why didnt he just throw the full can at the kids? After it gets dented he could send it in for a new can

LOL!!! That was good.

HLS
10-Jul-2006, 03:56 AM
test 123