PDA

View Full Version : Another Remake

zombiegirl
09-Jul-2006, 04:05 AM
{SIGH} Another Remake. Hope it's better than the fog.

From the upcoming movies section on chud.com

CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON

Summary: A scientific expedition traveling up the Amazon River encounter a dangerous humanoid amphibious fish creature.

Note: This will be a remake of the 1954 monster classic.

Recent Articles:

DIRECTOR JUMPS IN BLACK LAGOON
The Creature gets his man.

Danny
09-Jul-2006, 04:07 AM
no...just ...no.:skull:

Adrenochrome
09-Jul-2006, 04:43 AM
the end has come
repent!

AcesandEights
09-Jul-2006, 11:41 AM
I still remember going out to get 3D glasses with my Dad one summer when we were up at Cape Cod; a 3D edition of the creature from the Black Lagoon was going to be shone on TV. I never could figure out why that was suposed to be such a big deal--it was, after all, only on television, there was never any real chance of seeing, or even getting an inkling of, any 3rd dimension on a crummy TV circa 1985.

Graebel
09-Jul-2006, 03:52 PM
Could it be any worse than the remake of "The Swamp Thing"?

***goes off to shudder and hide****

Debbieangel
09-Jul-2006, 04:02 PM
ooooh geesh that movie was hokey even back in my day....oooooh how scarey!!!NOT.Maybe it will be a good laugh? I know I'm not laying money down on it.

Purge
09-Jul-2006, 04:40 PM
In the name of all that which is holy and sacred....stop it! :( :dead: :mad: :barf:

EvilNed
09-Jul-2006, 06:07 PM
I love the original Creature from the Black Lagoon. I think it's one of the best of the Universal horror flicks.

Still, I'm interested in this remake. I hope they do it really bloody and gross and just play with it, rather than trying to stick true to the original. I'll always have the original, which will always be great to me.

Adrenochrome
09-Jul-2006, 06:33 PM
I love the original Creature from the Black Lagoon. I think it's one of the best of the Universal horror flicks.

Still, I'm interested in this remake. I hope they do it really bloody and gross and just play with it, rather than trying to stick true to the original. I'll always have the original, which will always be great to me.
"The Creature" will be ALL CGI, I'm sure.

EvilNed
09-Jul-2006, 10:34 PM
"The Creature" will be ALL CGI, I'm sure.

In that case, **** it.