PDA

View Full Version : Star of TV's Revenge is a Zombie Fan.

wayzim
09-Mar-2013, 01:07 PM
Emily VanCamp, who plays the avenging angel on ABC's show Revenge, admits in several interviews to having a thing for Zombie flicks.

http://www.gq.com/women/photos/201211/emily-vancamp-revenge-interview-gq-november-2012

This Q&A with GQ delves slightly more into her Zombie Love, and it might be a fad on her part but represent all the same.

Also I've discovered that otherwise non-zomb fans are really digging The Walking Dead - which I find fascinating.

Wayne Z

rongravy
09-Mar-2013, 02:08 PM
Yeah, all these self proclaimed zombie lovers shambling out of the woodwork. I'm guessing that's why they have some of those otherwise uninteresting guests on Walking Dead who have nothing to do with the show. I think they need to have a HPotD contest, and let one of US on the show to give our two cents worth...

wayzim
09-Mar-2013, 02:24 PM
Yeah, all these self proclaimed zombie lovers shambling out of the woodwork. I'm guessing that's why they have some of those otherwise uninteresting guests on Walking Dead who have nothing to do with the show. I think they need to have a HPotD contest, and let one of US on the show to give our two cents worth...

What?

Ron, you didn't go to thier website and sign up for the chance to be a Walk On Zombie during the first season?

Oh well, maybe they'll give us another try.

Wayne Z
"This ain't no midnight horror flick, or creature double feature, babe. "
DeadFall: Foreshadow.

rongravy
09-Mar-2013, 10:41 PM
What?

Ron, you didn't go to thier website and sign up for the chance to be a Walk On Zombie during the first season?

I meant let one of us be on Talking Dead. At least we'd know the characters' names we were talking about.
And no, I didn't. I'd like to win that season 4 thing, though. That'd be sweeet.