PDA

View Full Version : Any chance Fran and Peter got together down the road?

OddDNA
09-Jul-2006, 04:11 PM
A man and a women stuck in that stressful situation, we all have needs..

My vote is yes.

axlish
09-Jul-2006, 04:38 PM
I'd say yes as well, but that would probably happen after her child was born.

coma
09-Jul-2006, 04:41 PM
I always figured they died. uh...together.
But if not, probably. In fact most likely.

MaximusIncredulous
09-Jul-2006, 06:09 PM
Nope. Too busy fighting for their lives after the fuel ran out. Limited ammo, nowhere to go, outnumbered - the closest they got to intimacy is when Peter put a bullet through Fran's skull and belly.

OddDNA
09-Jul-2006, 11:06 PM
but if the end was inebbidable I would spend my like 30 mins getting busy.

creepntom
10-Jul-2006, 12:30 AM
i know if i was running from the living dead looking for a place to chill for a bit, the ONLY thing i'd be thinking about is a blow job :D :p

Marie
10-Jul-2006, 12:37 AM
i know if i was running from the living dead looking for a place to chill for a bit, the ONLY thing i'd be thinking about is a blow job :D :p

You're probably joking, but history is full of examples of high stress situations, such as battlefield or disaster situations being sexually stimulating... at least to guys. I think we just wanna get AWAY from the disaster:p .

Might explain "Extreme Sports"....

M_

Eyebiter
10-Jul-2006, 02:09 AM
Instinct. Ever notice the urge to have sex after a funeral? Same thing, it's hardwired into our biology to reproduce when faced with a stressful situation associated with death.

Guru ofthe Dead
10-Jul-2006, 05:28 AM
Hey she put out for "Flyboy" why not a guy named Peter.

Danny
10-Jul-2006, 10:21 PM
Instinct. Ever notice the urge to have sex after a funeral?

EWW! :barf:

DEAD BEAT
10-Jul-2006, 10:22 PM
you can see how peter is prety suave and laid back,id bet before the holocast he was gettin high as a kite and drinking that wine while having three women at a time!

of course the brotha hit it!:D

Marie
10-Jul-2006, 11:36 PM
Instinct. Ever notice the urge to have sex after a funeral?

Yes, I prefer the more poetical explanation of "combatting death with life" but it works out to the same thing. Happened to me after a friend died at nineteen.

M_

MissJacksonCA
30-May-2007, 04:05 AM
Peter was THE MAN in the movie. He was the most nimble, good with a weapon, could drive a semi, and survived. Of course Fran would want him.

AcesandEights
30-May-2007, 04:08 AM
Given a long enough of a timeline and enough safety and security, it may have happened.

acealive1
30-May-2007, 04:18 AM
Hey she put out for "Flyboy" why not a guy named Peter.

especially after the bread scene. lol

dirtydwarf
31-May-2007, 05:21 PM
Her head hit his lap as soon as they found a safe place to land that chopper...please.....:p I think Pete was dreamin of tappin it even why flyboy was alive pesonally...that's why he left him in the elevator.//

Cody
31-May-2007, 11:25 PM
im gonna write to romero about this subject and im gonna get a good damn answer back too

darth los
01-Jun-2007, 11:08 PM
Many have tried, few have succeded. :p