PDA

View Full Version : Peter from Dawn of the Dead endorses Francesco Rinaldi!

Philly_SWAT
23-Mar-2013, 01:23 AM
You know how youtube grabs a random screencap to use as the pic of your video?

Wow, look what they chose for mine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J0EmtAgCVk

DjfunkmasterG
26-Mar-2013, 11:46 PM
Nice...

Philly_SWAT
27-Mar-2013, 03:53 PM
I showed my friend this commercial three times, and he did not know what I was trying to show him. In case someone else did not know either, I spliced in the scene from Dawn when Peter says "Mange!" When I saw this commercial the other day for the first time, and I heard of bunch of people saying Mange! I immediately thought of that scene from Dawn and knew I wanted to splice it in. Maybe I should have posted a longer version I made that shows him and Flyboy laughing right after, but I thought this version seemed more lie a real commercial.

Griff
01-Apr-2013, 02:44 AM
Hilarious, Phil!

Monrozombi
01-Apr-2013, 02:48 AM
excellent work!

JonOfTheShred
01-Apr-2013, 08:47 AM
You had me fooled, I thought it was a legit commercial made by a zed-head that spliced it in there for zombie fans.

Philly_SWAT
05-Apr-2013, 03:30 AM
You had me fooled, I thought it was a legit commercial made by a zed-head that spliced it in there for zombie fans.
Well, it IS a legit commercial. I just added the splice from Dawn, where Peter says Manje!

JonOfTheShred
06-Apr-2013, 03:02 PM
Well, it IS a legit commercial. I just added the splice from Dawn, where Peter says Manje!

Yes, I know, it was beautifully executed. I thought to myself, "Whoever wrote this commercial has great comedic timing." All 1% of people who got that reference would probably be more likely to buy the product if they saw this commercial :elol: