PDA

View Full Version : Any chance Sarah, McDermott, and John had a threesome down the road?

thxleo
09-Jul-2006, 05:47 PM
I say who gives a ****?

Adrenochrome
09-Jul-2006, 05:49 PM
Jesus, Mary and Joseph!!!!

Well, you kinda get the impression that John and Sarah had a little crush on one another toward the end. (at least I did) Mcdermott had the booze......sounds like the perfect makings for a free for all!!!! (plus, they did have that kick ass beach)

MaximusIncredulous
09-Jul-2006, 06:01 PM
Probably. What else were they gonna do on that island except fish and screw? But McDermott lost the booze in the tunnel, so John most likely put his islander skills to use and made some ad hoc hooch from the local vegetation, 150 proof.

EvilNed
09-Jul-2006, 06:10 PM
I think John was interested in Sarah, but I'm not so sure Sarah felt the same about him. She seemed to like him as a friend, but sometimes she seemed a bit annoyed at them.

creepntom
09-Jul-2006, 06:23 PM
ok, some of you need to back away from the dead series for a while :p

axlish
09-Jul-2006, 06:36 PM
After a while, perhaps John and Sarah got together. It would have taken months of philosiphyin' on John's part though. McDermott died from harsh alcohol withdrawal after 14 days on the island.

Graebel
09-Jul-2006, 06:43 PM
McDermott died from harsh alcohol withdrawal after 14 days on the island.

:lol: Live through the zombie plague - die of DTs.

Philly_SWAT
09-Jul-2006, 07:35 PM
I say who gives a ****?
The most interesting thing about this post is the fact that you asked the question, then say you dont give a ****. That is a perplexing thing to do to say the least.

thxleo
09-Jul-2006, 07:55 PM
The most interesting thing about this post is the fact that you asked the question, then say you dont give a ****. That is a perplexing thing to do to say the least.

It's called sarcasm. I'm making fun of the idiotic posts that appear on this board at times.

MikePizzoff
09-Jul-2006, 08:01 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: hahaha this thread is great!!!

jscott
09-Jul-2006, 08:57 PM
McDermott died from harsh alcohol withdrawal after 14 days on the island.

Best post on a Dead film ever!!!!

Eyebiter
09-Jul-2006, 09:53 PM
One has to question how long they would stay on the island. In the short term it was a good escape after living underground for so long.

From a long term perspective living on an exposed coastal shoreline during hurricane season isn't a good idea. Many of those islands erode significantly after every storm season. Not to mention problems with food supply, adequate shelter, and finding fresh water.

Since the helicopter needs constant maintenance to function, I'd guess it would be time to move on to another location after a few weeks.

coma
09-Jul-2006, 09:53 PM
Mc Dermitt and John give up and boink each other.
Hey, it's a brave, new world!:kiss:

Philly_SWAT
09-Jul-2006, 11:18 PM
It's called sarcasm. I'm making fun of the idiotic posts that appear on this board at times.
In an effort to be sarcastic, you actually contributed to the problem you were making a sarcastic comment about.

thxleo
10-Jul-2006, 05:32 PM
In an effort to be sarcastic, you actually contributed to the problem you were making a sarcastic comment about.

How could you miss something so obvious? What a stiff...pardon the pun.

DEAD BEAT
10-Jul-2006, 09:57 PM
i think sarah and john got it on while a drunken mc dermott watch and made sweet love to his hand!

not to mention he had enough time to become a professional pocket pool player,plus im sure little boy blue come blow your horn had nothing on mc dermott!:D